Teacher
jmblaney86
Note 2 S Pen crazy sensitivity
just received my much anticipated Note 2 and feel like I'm having issues, I've already went to att store due to my pen having crazy issues, they gave me new pen but thinking i should have switched out my phone that i tried so hard to get him to do cuz i have bad feeling about this one, rright now I'm using Swype and pen and have to hit space bar after every word...

anyone else having issues with theirs
Posted from Acer A510
Teacher
jmblaney86
Re: Note 2 S Pen crazy sensitivity
ok well on mygirlfriend's note 2 whose just seems generally faster, but I'm having to hit space bar after everything to just for this site, but my old pen was crazy
Posted from Acer A510
ACE - Professor
21stNow
My Device: Moto X, Galaxy S4

I just used the S Pen with the Swype keyboard and had no problems with spaces between words.  Do you have Auto-spacing checked in your Swype Preferences?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Teacher
jmblaney86
Yea, are you using mobile site I'musing myfinger and still have to hit space
Posted from Acer A510
ACE - Professor
21stNow
My Device: Moto X, Galaxy S4
[ Edited ]

Oh, you're trying to post in this forum!  That's a whole different story.  I was testing this in a text message.

Swype has unusual behavior in text boxes on the internet.  We were having this discussion on T-Mobile's forum, where we are noticing that the performance is inconsistent.  Some websites are fine, while some leave out spaces, while some delete words as you swype.  We think, but don't know, that it has something to do with the Javascript on each website.

We tried different browsers and phones from different OEMs and all that we can say is that it can be a problem using Swype on the internet.

Edit: were you using the desktop or mobile version of this forum?  I have better luck with the mobile version.  Using the desktop version gets me frustrated fast when trying to use Swype because it either won't insert spaces or it won't actually Swype the word.  I can only get in one letter at a time or one letter, period.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Contributor
Mjf25112

Ok, this is not a sensitivity issue. It is a glitche.

For thoSe who do not have the problem congrats. Here is my story.

Bought the phone about 9am this morning. Love it, but quickly realized the whole right side of the note pad was not functioning properly. Very obvious. To check just start making lines from left to right. Halfway through the daY it had switched to the left side. Very strangE. sorry about the grammar here this is not giving me a cursor. However if used my finger rather than the s pen on that bad side it worked like a champ. So not a screen issue.

I went to AT&T she tried another s pen, same problem. She then did a factory reset, it was fixed but came back before I even left. So she gave me a new phone. By the time I got home it had started again on the right side. Now it's back to the left.

This is not sensitivity, this clearly has major issues right now and I hope it's a software update....very disappointed 

Posted from Apple iPad
Contributor
Mjf25112

I will say though the side that works, works as smooth as butter. Other side is unfunctional...

Posted from Apple iPad