Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21781)
U668AA UNLOCK

Hello! need help unlocking U668AA phone, does not want to accept SIM cards

Questions

Will this japanese flip phone work?

Hello i am interested on the new flipphone from Freetel "mode 1 reto 2" from Japan that debut in October this year it does say it's unlocked and it even works on Canada some people have said Model:MD-06P  2G Network : GSM GPRS EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz 3G Network : UMTS HSDPA UMTS 800, 9

Questions

Wifi calling not working

Wifi calling has not worked properly on my samsung galaxy s23 plus for close to a year. Randomly my wifi calling will not work and I will miss calls and messages. When I send an outgoing call the party receives my call but neither of us can hear each other. Wifi calling was working normal until I en

Questions

Text Messages Not Being Received

Two family members are not able to receive my text messages on my Samsung A52 cell phone. We have tried everything from deleting them, clearing cache etc. and then re-adding them.  Tried to send via message icon as well as through Contact icon. Neither works.  I receive all their text mes

Questions

Accepted Solution

Not receiving calls or texts on Android phone

Suddenly I'm not receiving calls or messages on my Pixel 7 Pro. I've had the phone for over a year with no problem like this. This is the fourth time in month that this has happened. I don't realize there's an issue until someone contacts me elsewhere to ask why I'm not responding...which is defeati

Questions

Promotion Discount Issue

Hello, I already spoke to att chat but not getting anywhere. I sent my trade as a part of $800 promotion deal towards my new device. As of today, the promotion is still not applied. Please advise. Thanks,

Questions

False Voicemail Notifications from Phone Services (System) App

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22, have been with AT&T with the same phone for about 2 years, use the Visual Voicemail app without any issues, and thus have no use for voicemail notifications from the Phone Services (Android system) app. Within the last few days, the Phone Services (Android system) a

Questions

What does message 1 US01LV mean ?

I am trying to reach my boyfriend and I get the same message like: the wireless customer is not available right now, call back later and the Message 1 US01LV. My boyfriend lives in NYC and uses AT&T, I live in the Netherlands. It seems like he can't connect to wifi, WhatsApp messages get delivered b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Recieved "device does not work on our network" message on new device

Is this a problem? I got a Redmagic 9 Pro, and received the "Hi It's AT&T. The device you tried to activate does not work on our network. We're here to help." text on my new device. Is this device actually not supported, or was it some fluke. Is it only partially supported?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Compatibility, text/ calls delayed or no go

Same issues my text take too long to send and receiving sometimes don't come through along with my phone calls. Voicemail is glitchy also.I switched to AT&T because of first responder discount, I was 25 years with Verizon. Verizon never had issues with calls or texts sending and receiving. I go

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
texts and phone history deleted for a the past year only

had to do a factory reset due to a corrupt message. After doing that, all the apps reloaded and the texts, pictures, etc. The only problem is that there is a one year (exactly) gap between new and old text messages and phone call logs. Any idea what to do to restore those missing items? Seems to me

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

When is ATT going to push out the April update?

My pixel pro 8 is having issues randomly disconnecting (no sim error) and I am told that this update will fix it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring data to new phone

My old phones screen went black. How can I transfer pics etc with the USB cable? All my pics aren't on the cloud

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

voicemail

Why do all my incoming phone calls go straight to voicemail

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.