Troubleshoot your device issues
menkai's profile

Explorer

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, July 24th, 2008 1:14 AM

Closed

Nokia 6085

I've had this phone for about two weeks now and really like it.  The only thing, though, is the ringer is too soft.  Missed two calls today, I keep my phone in my purse.  Wish it could be louder...my Motorola was really loud!  Smiley Sad

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

16 years ago

That seems to be a complaint with the newer Nokias, although the ringer volume on my E70 is certainly loud enough.  Maybe finding or making some ringtones that are loud to begin with would help if you don't want to exchange the phone.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

menkai wrote:
I've had this phone for about two weeks now and really like it.  The only thing, though, is the ringer is too soft.  Missed two calls today, I keep my phone in my purse.  Wish it could be louder...my Motorola was really loud!  Smiley Sad

If you find the volume isnt loud enough, and you hae it turned up the whole way so its at the loudest, and the phone is under 30 days old, you can take the phone back to where you got it and exchange it.

Explorer

• 

9 Messages

16 years ago

Thanks, guys.  Waiting for my data cable to come and make my own ring tones.  Hopefully I can make them LOUD so I can make them softer!  lol  Smiley Very Happy

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

16 years ago

You're welcome.  Hopefully when you add some ringtones to the phone they'll be loud enough. 🙂

Explorer

• 

9 Messages

16 years ago

hme83, can you please tell me where on the Nokia Suite I would go to get a snippet of my songs?  Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

16 years ago

Sorry if I misstated things - I'm not aware of a way within Nokia PC Suite to create the clips of MP3's.  Many people use "Audacity" - it's a free download ( here ); or there are other audio file editors available as well.  After you've created the clips, you'll use Nokia PC Suite to transfer them to your phone.  🙂

Explorer

• 

9 Messages

16 years ago

Smiley Wink
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.