Troubleshoot your device issues
JasonTracy's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, January 5th, 2012 2:42 PM

Windows Phone 7.10.8107 *UPDATE ONLY AS YOU GET IT, ONCE PER PHONE MODEL!*

There have now been two updates to Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" 7.10.7720.  The first one (7.10.7740) was never approved by AT&T from what I can see. 8107 includes the 7740 update. More details at wpcentral.com.

Please post to this thread if you either HAVE this update (8107), or have spoken to someone at AT&T that has confirmed the update.

Please do NOT post to this thread to say "OMG I WANT THIS TOO", or "+1!!!11one", or to say "Nothing here yet" or complain about AT&T not approving, etc. Start a new thread if you want to do that, I just want to get email alerts from this as people with each phone model get the update. If you see 10 other people already saying they got it for their phone that is the same as yours, no need to be #11. 🙂

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

12 years ago

AT&T has publicly said that they will not sent 8107, but will send some other update in the future. The reasons were bogus, but at least we have an answer.

http://www.wpcentral.com/att-planning-post-8107-os-update-current-windows-phones

So, I guess this can be marked as the answer?

Scholar

• 

119 Messages

12 years ago

I have a feeling we are going to have to force this update.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

12 years ago

According to a Windows Phone developer in Microsoft Answers  the update has not been released in the USA as of yet.

He states They might be waiting for Tango

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

12 years ago

No, I've seen reports of US Cellular, the Dell phone, and T-Mobile shipping the update. Microsoft has said this is in AT&T's court.

News of the latest T-Mobile phone to get it: http://www.wpcentral.com/t-mobile-htc-radar-getting-8107-update

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

12 years ago

This market is so SCREWED up Not one person anywhere can crawl out from underneath their desk and just tell us what is going on Not one!

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

12 years ago

This is old news we have known this

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

12 years ago

Then why comment? I assumed your rant was related. I was trying to help.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

12 years ago

And helpful you are Thank You

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.