10-04-2011 10:53:55 PM
Today I got my email/ pop-up on my phone that the Mango update was available for my Samsung Focus
I then plugged my phone into my computer and went step-by-step through the updating process.
All seemed well.
I then, once told I was able to do so, removed my phone from my computer.
I then discovered the following results:
- The Phone is completely up to date and has the Mango update
- My recent calls list is not empty, but displays no names
- My contact list is no longer accessible, trying to access it produces a black screen, followed by returning me to the previous screen.
- My texting "tile" suffers the same symptoms as the contact list
- My Email "tile" suffers the same symptoms
- I am also unable to recieve calls or texts.
- If i attempt to manually enter a phone number, i am prompted with a message that says either I have no signal (which i do) or that the number doesn't exist...HOWEVER....the phone then calls the number, but without any call-interface. And it also plays the whole call on speaker and I am unable to hang up due to the lack of a calling-interface.
Honestly, If anyone can help at all, with either how to revert back to before the update (if thats possible?) or any other way...or if you really think I need to head to the AT&T store.
Thank you in advance.