For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
stevec22's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 27th, 2014 4:20 PM

can i access u300 only

I am new to att uverse , is there a way access only the u300 plan on the guide. Its frustrar

ting finding out the show you think you want to watch is not available and juggleing the list, ipod and remote is dumb. So can I screen out all channels  I cant access and  not just add to favorites?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

stevec22 - Press MENU - Down arrow  to Channel Shortcuts - OK - right arrow to U-verse packages - Down arrow to 300 -OK

You can build your own Favorites- 

The long way is MENU - Right arrow to Options/Channel options/Favorite Channels

The short way is ENTER (bottom right of number pad)/ Channnel down to Edit/add Favorites.

Once you have created & named a list you can add/ delete channels while watching that channel and pressing ENTER - down arrow to add to favorites ( It will say remove after it is added). To access the Favorites GUIDe requires navigating the MENU.

You can hide channels you do not want - Menu - Right arrow to OPtions - Channel OPtions - Hide channels Many people like this because it allows Guide button access. It has the disadvantage of notseeing the channels when there is a free preview.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

Actually it's easy on a free preview, just go to hide channels, plug in the channel # to start with and go on from there adding them.  Same thing when it ends and want to remove them. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.