dronester1's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, December 21st, 2014 6:08 PM

The CW??

Apparently this is nationwide. I've heard the baloney answers given by AT&T, bu t it makes absolutely no sense for them to black-out a station with Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Flash, and countless other ultra-popular series! We have around 50 Spanish speaking channels, as well as Al-Jazeera but not a highly popular US channel like theCW. It's inconceivable! This is obviously a rant, because they won't listen to me or any of us.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Please visit AT&T U-verse Channel Lineup to see which channel the CW is on in your area!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@dronester1 wrote:
Apparently this is nationwide. I've heard the baloney answers given by AT&T, bu t it makes absolutely no sense for them to black-out a station with Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Flash, and countless other ultra-popular series! We have around 50 Spanish speaking channels, as well as Al-Jazeera but not a highly popular US channel like theCW. It's inconceivable! This is obviously a rant, because they won't listen to me or any of us.

Where are you located?  If you live in an area where The CW is a sub-channel (ie: 34.1 or 27.2) then you won't get it because ATT doesn't carry sub-channels. 

Here in Dallas, our CW is channel 33 or 9/1009 on Uverse.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

Where are you located?

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in indy and cbs is moving to channel 4, and cw is moving to channel 4.2 come January. So uverse won't pick it up? Why not? Are they mentally challenged? No reason whatsoever to not pick it up. I might pick up Comcast!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Corpus Christi, TX

Sent from my HTC on T-Mobile 4G LTE

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

On cable it's channel 16. Dunno about over the air.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@dronester1 wrote:
Corpus Christi, TX

It would appear that the CW is channel 13.2 OTA in Corpus. 

Unless something changes, you are out of luck.  But you can always watch it with an antenna.

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

9 years ago

I don't understand why at&t won't pick it up just because it's digital. Comcast is. They've already said it'll be channel 249. Why won't uverse just pick up up too? Apparently they want to loose customers! Arrow and Flash are too good of shows to just say "oh well" and move on.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

There's a lot more than Flash and Arrow going on...

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@cormaster wrote:
I don't understand why at&t won't pick it up just because it's digital.Comcast is. They've already said it'll be channel 249. Why won'tuverse just pick up up too? Apparently they want to loose customers! Arrow and Flash are too good of shows to just say "oh well" and move on.

1. This is not cable, it is IPTV.  There is a huge difference, infrastructure wise when it comes to adding new channels.  Too little time to jot it all down but Comcast can just cram it in and take bandwidth away from the others.  IPTV is more like a switchboard - you must add lines, places to lug them into and such.

2.@cormaster - no issue now as WISH announced on 12/22 that they have landed rights to carry the CW, effective Jan 1.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.