Posted Nov 30, 2013
2:19:44 PM
U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward  in time?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 30, 2013 3:10:20 PM
(0)
Employee
Use the remote FF button up and to right of PAUSE,w(yellow button) will advance date one day at a time up to 2 weeks out.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 30, 2013 3:08:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
musicguy172 - When the guide is displayed - press enter/zoom button (bottom right) the jump ahead is the first selection on the menu.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

2 of 4 (422 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 30, 2013 3:10:20 PM
(0)
Employee
Use the remote FF button up and to right of PAUSE,w(yellow button) will advance date one day at a time up to 2 weeks out.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

3 of 4 (422 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 2, 2013 10:27:25 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you very much. 

4 of 4 (387 Views)