Posted Oct 28, 2013
8:07:08 AM
You're kidding me...

Have had uverse for 6 months.... do think it's worked correctly more than 6 weeks.

Sent 2 technicians out on 10/1 (I've seen over 8 technicians this year) - they fixed problem by physically moving the uverse box because your wifi couldn't handle a 15 foot free space transmission ?????

Now today, once again we've got zero service AND someone call from ATT and asked me if I'd like to sign up for new service.

You guys really stink!!!!!!

You're kidding me...

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013 8:31:08 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello foreleft,

I'm sorry if your services have been interrupted and we definitely understand the urgency of restoring them. We have received your private message and will continue working with you to resolve this.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: You're kidding me...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013 8:48:35 AM
(0)
Tutor

I appreciate your prompt reply - would love to get an ETA - we're dead in the water - do I tell employees to go home or can someone throw the switch and get our account working again????

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013 1:35:06 PM
(0)
Community Support

No problem foreleft, I'm glad we were able to assist you and restore your services. It seems like there was a provisioning issue that was keeping us from connecting the gateway to the network after a recent order was submitted.  If you have any other issues with your service please let me know. :smileyhappy:

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.