Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Absolutely HATE the new Att.net.  Have already changed my homepage.  Will be changing my e-mail so I never have to see an att/yahoo generated page. 

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

12 years ago

mf73, I am testing a reply to your post to see if it works.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

12 years ago

mf73, My reply to your post did not work, even though the screen says I am replying to your specific post.  I am now trying the "Quick Reply" to see if that works.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Send them all "Feedback"! We have to let them know how unhappy we are!  Let's tell them what we think of the unannounced change!! Losing all of our personalization is totally unacceptable.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

12 years ago

http://my.yahoo.com/?fr=whatever).

Thanks to ART333 for posting this.  It worked for me.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I hate this new home page, I don't even like yahoo and now it is forced on me.  Thanks but no thanks

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I gave them feedback about the beta version two weeks ago which was exactly what everyone is saying - no customization, and potential loss of important stuff.  It galls me that they think they know what's best.  People should be fired over stuff like this.  I have re-set my homepage to something else and am looking at discontinuing my relationship with AT&T altogether.  $$$$ is the only thing they will understand.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I lost all my personal favorites in the bottom right side of my homepage.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

how can I get my old home page back? I do not like this one.

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

12 years ago

Set your homepage to:  http://my.yahoo.com/

It is a big failure of judgement for AT&T not to advise their users of this way to opt out of their self-made fisasco!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.