Posted Sep 19, 2013
7:20:47 AM
ATT taking forever to begin service- "outside problem" - Can't get answers

ATT came out to activate my Uverse service on 9/12.  We received a note on the door saying it was an outside problem and they would call us when it was corrected.  We heard nothing until today, when they told us it had not been corrected and we still didn't have service.  They also told us that they didn't know when it would be fixed, nor did they have any way to find out.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get my service up and going?  It's been 2 weeks since we placed the order, and I just don't believe no one knows anything. 

ATT taking forever to begin service- "outside problem" - Can't get answers

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 19, 2013 8:25:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT taking forever to begin service- "outside problem" - Can't get answers

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 19, 2013 4:03:01 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi LisaL313,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: ATT taking forever to begin service- "outside problem" - Can't get answers