For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
eareeser's profile

Teacher

• 

41 Messages

Sunday, April 13th, 2014 6:17 AM

Is There an Outage Problem in Nashville, TN

For the last two weeks, I've had to reboot my system 3 or more times a day. Sometimes, it takes several hours to get TV back on the air. And when the TV goes off, so does my Internet access and the phone. I'm getting VERY tired of this.

What is going on here? This is becoming a daily and nightly event.

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello eareeser,

I understand your services have become intermittent and I apologize about the interruptions. I sent you a Private Message to gather more information and help you determine the source of trouble to coordinate a solution.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I live in Hermitage and have not seen any problems recently.  The techs I have worked with in Nashville have always gone above and beyond to help me so try calling in a ticket and see if they can help,you.

Teacher

• 

41 Messages

10 years ago

I think it's going to take more than just a phone call. I think it's going to take a service call.

How do I call in a ticket? And what phone number do I use? Every phone number they say to call only gets me an automated message. I need to speak to a real person.

And I agree that AT&T's people go above and beyond the call of duty. They've always been very helpful. I hope this time will be the end to the problems.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

10 years ago

@eareeser wrote:

I think it's going to take more than just a phone call. I think it's going to take a service call.

How do I call in a ticket? And what phone number do I use? Every phone number they say to call only gets me an automated message. I need to speak to a real person.

And I agree that AT&T's people go above and beyond the call of duty. They've always been very helpful. I hope this time will be the end to the problems.

Your best bet is to respond to the PM sent to you earlier by @SadathCS .  The only official number for AT&T Technical Support is 800-288-2020.

Teacher

• 

41 Messages

10 years ago

It is now May 21. And I am STILL having the same problem. Techs have been run every time this occurs. The last tech to check said it was a problem outside and that everything inside is fine. They had someone come out. Problem was resolved for awhile.

Right now, the TV has been off the air for 6 hrs. "AT&T U-verse
TV is not available at this time. Please try again later. " Blue
box says"Quit client. " It is 7:14pm Central.
I can access Internet via phone but not via PC. PC gives
Message ID as NAD-3304.

POwer and Ethernet buttons are green light. Broadband button is red.

Teacher

• 

41 Messages

10 years ago

That should be "Techs have run checks every time this occurs."

Teacher

• 

41 Messages

10 years ago

Landline phone not working either.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

10 years ago

I would suggest that you PM SaddathCS or the AT&T logoU-verse Customer Service link to update them on your status.  Posting here is not likely to get you help nearly as quickly.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

We are in day 6 of no internet, no WiFi, no TV and no ETA. If you call customer service and select problem with your internet from the menu it directs you to a website. What exactly am I paying for, should I expect a 25% discount on my next bill? Seems fair since I haven’t had service for week and counting.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.