Posted May 26, 2012
8:30:38 AM
View profile
broke reply window/content filter
Edited by Computer-Joe on May 26, 2012 at 8:40:08 AM

I tried to post a reply to this thread: http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-General-Care-and-Support/Syncing-TVs-from-Room-to-Room/m-p/3220817#...

But I either get a message that the word "stream" is inappropriate content or that I'm post flooding. I tried canceling the reply and starting over, but get the same results.

And no, I was not talking about writing my name in the snow.:smileywink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

broke reply window/content filter

[ Edited ]
8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 8:41:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I just posted a reply in that thread with no problems CJ.  Maybe a temprary glitch on the forum?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: broke reply window/content filter

2 of 9 (1,052 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 8:43:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Oddly enough, it allowed me to use the word in the post above, but when I tried to add the error message (copy/paste) to the post I get reject by the content filter. something is definately screwed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

3 of 9 (1,050 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 8:55:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

If you look now, it allowed to post the word by itself, but won't allow me to add the rest of the message.

@#$^#%^*&#^$%  Filter this.:smileymad:

neon_sign.jpg

4 of 9 (1,046 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 9:00:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:  

5 of 9 (1,042 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 9:05:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Hey CJ, it wouldn''t let me post S T R E A M with varying suffixes at all.  Yep something is broken,.

6 of 9 (1,038 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 12:46:05 AM
(0)
Expert

Looks like it's working now because both of your posts are there.

7 of 9 (1,014 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 11:49:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I think they really need to pull the word filter out of the dark ages. I see more "colorful" language on my wife's quilting forums who's membership consists of 90% women 50 and older. Especially considering AT&T broadcasts much worse over their own TV service, during primtime.

neon_sign.jpg

8 of 9 (1,010 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 1:33:33 PM
(0)
Expert

It needs to spend some time in therapy for sure!  :smileyvery-happy:  It's amazing that spell check will try to change words to violations! :smileyfrustrated:

9 of 9 (1,005 Views)