Posted Mar 2, 2011
9:08:58 AM
View profile
Uverse

Since the AT&T Homemanager has been effectively cancelled, can we look forward to some of the services being integrated into uverse? Or even a whole new intelligent home service?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 2, 2011 10:43:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Mc66-oletv wrote:

Since the AT&T Homemanager has been effectively cancelled, can we look forward to some of the services being integrated into uverse? Or even a whole new intelligent home service?

I really like U-Verse and its advanced features but I will say probably not.  This is most likely as advanced as it is gonna get!  I was hoping for apps and widgets but not in my lifetime......... :smileysad:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Uverse

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 2, 2011 10:43:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Mc66-oletv wrote:

I really like U-Verse and its advanced features but I will say probably not.  This is most likely as advanced as it is gonna get!  I was hoping for apps and widgets but not in my lifetime......... :smileysad:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Uverse

2 of 3 (13,401 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 2, 2011 3:58:23 PM
(0)

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: Uverse

3 of 3 (13,374 Views)