Posted Apr 4, 2012
Mark Posts Read

Has the "Mark All Posts Read" feature been removed ?

Mark Posts Read

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 4, 2012
(0)

In each board there is one under options in that board.  One global community one is here, slightly down the right side:

http://forums.att.com/ :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Mark Posts Read

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 4, 2012
(0)

mibrnsurg wrote:

In each board there is one under options in that board.  One global community one is here, slightly down the right side:

Chris

1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition

Yep, the Global is the one missing.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 7, 2012
(0)

Don_H wrote:

mibrnsurg wrote:

Chris

Yep, the Global is the one missing.

The day I posted it originally, the global one was there, but when they re-did things over the past few days it is gone.

Seems every time they do this they don't put the 'mark read all posts in the community' back again. :smileymad:

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 9, 2012
(0)

I saw that for awhile this past Saturday.  That feature returned after a little while Saturday evening for me.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 28, 2012
(0)

There is no longer a mark all read in the community link anymore on the Home page under quick links (it's nowhere to be found) after the latest re-orginization of the forums, it is needed badly (and happens each time things change). :smileymad:

Chris

Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 28, 2012
(0)

I am sorry for any inconvenience due to the absence of the Mark All Posts Read link.

I'll make sure this is brought to the attention of the Community Managers.

Thanks!

Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 2, 2012
(0)

Up and working again just used it to mark the moved posts for U-verse Community Suggestions

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 5, 2012
(0)

No SKP, the global one to mark all in the whole (wireless, Uverse, Internet, ConnecTech, Business) community as read is still missing.  The one in each bord is still there, but you have to go into each board individually. :smileywink:

Chris

Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition

(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 5, 2012
(0)
I see i never used the Global and did not realize that was an option in the past. Thanks for the info.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 6, 2012
(0)

Actually found a mark read in the Community link here:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Account-and-Billing/ct-p/Customer_Care

Down the lower right in quick links. :smileyvery-happy:

Just have to wonder why those quick links are not in the sections on Uverse ? :smileysurprised:

Chris