Posted Jul 31, 2012
Forum Quirk

Thanks, I PM'd him. 

There's  a weird quirk in this forum where I cannot type a capital 'a'. It does a select all function instead. Shift + a = CMD + a Maybe it's my keyboard or something... 

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Forum Quirk

[ Edited ]
6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 31, 2012
(0)

bluurg wrote:

There's  a weird quirk in this forum where I cannot type a capital 'a'. It does a select all function instead. Shift + a = CMD + a Maybe it's my keyboard or something... 

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

It's a known issue.  The form moderators are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it ASAP.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Forum Quirk

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 1, 2012
(0)

Hello bluurg and texasguy37,

I wanted to let you know that this issue has been resolved.

Happy posting!

Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 1, 2012
(0)

Thanks for the info!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 2, 2012
(0)

Here I was thinking I'd screwed up my system and needed to reboot it.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 8, 2012
(0)

This issue seems to have reoccurred, at least for me.  Is anyone else seeing this?  

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 8, 2012
(0)

Yes, it just happened to me as well.