Posted Oct 7, 2012
4:25:09 AM
View profile
Date last visited section in a users public profile

I have noticed that if you click on a users name and it brings up their public statistics there is an entry that says "date last visited".  This area used to show exactly that.  Now it is blank.  Is anyone else seeing this same behavior? 

I did notice that if the person is currently on-line/logged in it will show the correct information but after a log out it goes blank again.    

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Date last visited section in a users public profile

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2012 8:57:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Okay after further research it appears that this is an "ACE" problem.  If I click on anyone that's not an ACE, the field is there.  On an ACE though it's not.  Weird.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Date last visited section in a users public profile

2 of 8 (1,021 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2012 3:50:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Oct 7, 2012 at 3:52:02 PM

Here is an example:  (Spd2......I hope it's okay to use you as an example!!)

SPD2.jpg

[ Edited ]
3 of 8 (996 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2012 8:57:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by mibrnsurg on Oct 7, 2012 at 9:03:08 PM

BeeBee, I've noticed on regular users who are active it will show the last date visited, but on those that have not been active for a longer period no longer have anything listed. :smileywink:

Edit:  On yours BeeBee, there was no date listed, but in Phil's it listed his last time on the forum.

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

[ Edited ]
4 of 8 (972 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2012 5:43:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yep Chris I'm seeing that too.  It just seems like a hit and miss deal that I can't put my arms around.  I seem to get different behavior each time.  Who knows.  Maybe someone from Lithium can give us an answer?

5 of 8 (942 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2012 6:47:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by JefferMC on Oct 8, 2012 at 6:48:39 AM

BeeBee, I can't see yours, but I can see Chris'.  I'm wondering if this (below) isn't it.  What is your setting for this?

Capture-uv-mysettings.PNG

[ Edited ]
6 of 8 (929 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2012 7:41:52 AM
(0)

Hi All,

I am working to confirm the prerequisites which would cause the information to not be displayed. 

I believe JefferMC is on the right track and I will let you know as soon as I have something definitive.

Thanks!

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

7 of 8 (909 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2012 9:29:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Jeffer....Mine is set to friends, default, friends in that order.  The only thing is it's always worked before.  I have not changed privacy settings since I set up my account in 2009.  I don't believe "date last visited" has anything to do with the privacy settings on that page.  The "show you on line setting", I believe, allows you to set up whether it shows the green dot when your on line and also shows you on-line on the main page when you first log on and then if you hit view all.

Users Online
Currently online: 50 members 934 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:

8 of 8 (894 Views)