Posted Aug 15, 2013
Why is my bill much higher than amount promised at sign-up?

The bill is about $45 more than it should be.  It looks like I am not getting the $30 off for 6 months on TV.  I'm still trying to figure out where the other $15 is.  I signed up for U200 TV, phone, and 18meg Internet.  It was supposed to be about $99 plus taxes.  why is my bill $155?????

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
8-16-2013 3:46:24 AM
(0)

It's probably because your first bill had prorated charges on it since AT&T bills one month in advance.  Here is an explanation of how it works: Understanding Your U-verse Bill

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Why is my bill much higher than amount promised at sign-up?

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Aug 16, 2013
(0)

It's probably because your first bill had prorated charges on it since AT&T bills one month in advance.  Here is an explanation of how it works: Understanding Your U-verse Bill

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why is my bill much higher than amount promised at sign-up?

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 16, 2013
(0)

Hello, lamuscle

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize that the bill is not showing the correct information, but I'll be glad to help you get this resolved. I'm going to send you a private message that will land in your inbox so that we can assist you without revealing your account information to the public. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why is my bill much higher than amount promised at sign-up?