Posted Jan 13, 2014
There IS a person with a brain at AT&T

I just want to say that Brittany J. is the BEST. When NO ONE could fix our billing problem, she did. Which was a screw up by one of your billing reps, btw. And I can and will name names if asked.

I was a heartbeat away from dumping not only Uverse but my cell phones which I have had since 2001.

Brittany J. is my hero. At&T, if you don't make her your standard for customer service, you are fools. If you do..... bye bye, Brighthouse, Dish, Comcast and another other competitor you have.

There IS a person with a brain at AT&T

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 13, 2014
(0)

Thanks for the positive post.  Please send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

Hopefully they can pass on kudoes to the agent.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: There IS a person with a brain at AT&T

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 14, 2014
(0)

Thank you for sharing PameJack!

Dmitriy

Community Manager

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 16, 2014
(0)

Thank you for the positive post, and I am glad to know your issue got resolved.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to come here to the forum to post them.  There are many people here who are ready, willing, and able to offer you help in the form of information, suggestions, and resources.  Enjoy.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.