For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
blondebarrister's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014 1:53 PM

Please help me get Uverse!

My husband and I are loyal UVerse subscribers - and we get the mega 450 channel plan with internet and phone (not to mention our 4-person family's cell phones are with AT&T).  We LOVE UVerse.  We are moving at the end of October and our new address shows UVerse is not yet available.  After doing some quick research, I have discovered that UVerse is available to our neighbor RIGHT NEXT DOOR.  We are desperate for UVerse and would even be willing to PAY (a reasonable amount) to have access.  Somebody please, PLEASE help.  I have already sent a message via the envelope at the top of the screen but cannot get a response.

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have been having so much trouble with my Uverse.  In the past six months I have had six different DVR units.  Each time, of course, losing all my recorded shows.  Hours without television waiting on a technician to come and solve the problem.  The technician is very nice and helpful, but that is not the problem.  How about the hours I go without television.  Do I receive a credit for loss of telelvision service?  Of course not.  I am so frustrated with AT&T!!!  They have you by the, well you know what, and they know it.  Everything is on their terms and they are ALWAYS RIGHT!  I am sick of them!  Where can I find some relief?  They never do anything wrong, in their mind.  Meanwhile, the public who has their service suffers.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi blondebarrister,

Thank you for being loyal, we value your business! We received your private message and submitted your address for further investigation. As a result your address is now available for service. Please check your messages for more details or proceed to submit your order online Smiley Happy 

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi janisdlt,

I'm sorry you experience these issues with your TV service. I can help you investigate this further. Please send me your account details at ATTU-verseCare to help you resolve this.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.