Posted Apr 8, 2012
11:14:17 AM
View profile
Total Home DVR suddenly not Total Home

My Total HOme DVR is no longer Total HOme  - I can access the recordings from the TV the DVR is hooked up to but when I try to access from another TV it will shows the recorded shows but then it flashes and says there are not shows recorded.  Then i will show recorded shows and then flash and say there are not recorded shows. If I am quick enough and can click on a show and the menu comes up to play etc but then it flashes and says no recorded shows.  There is one show if I am able to click on it, at the top of the screen it says it was modified by another user.

I am able to watch a recording from the TV attached to the DVR. 

what happened and how does it get fixed?  Using the dowelled ATT tool is of no help.:smileysad:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 8, 2012 11:28:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Reboot your U-verse DVR and each of your non-DVR receivers.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Total Home DVR suddenly not Total Home

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 8, 2012 11:28:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Reboot your U-verse DVR and each of your non-DVR receivers.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Total Home DVR suddenly not Total Home

2 of 5 (1,121 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2012 2:09:04 PM
(0)
Teacher

I had to reboot the other receivers twice but that worked! 

Thank you!!

3 of 5 (1,106 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2012 11:05:04 PM
(0)
Contributor

Same thing happened to mine today. I will try that

4 of 5 (1,084 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2012 4:33:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I think there has been some type of maintenance that has been to cause this to happen in a lot of instances.  It happened with my dvr also, but doing a soft boot of my dvr resolved the issue.

5 of 5 (1,037 Views)