Posted Oct 10, 2012
12:09:06 PM
Searching for Palladia channel

I saw a commercial for Later with Jools Holland, but cannot find that program on a search.  Not even on Web Remote.  The channel is Palladian (BBC)  Does ayone know if Uverse carries that channel?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 10, 2012 12:24:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

That program in broadcast on Palladia (channel 1505) which is part of the HD Premium Tier Package ($7/month).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Searching for Palladia channel

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 10, 2012 12:24:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

That program in broadcast on Palladia (channel 1505) which is part of the HD Premium Tier Package ($7/month).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Searching for Palladia channel

2 of 5 (7,357 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 10, 2012 12:46:20 PM
(0)
Scholar

That explains it.  I don't subscribe to HD. 

thanks

3 of 5 (7,343 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 10, 2012 1:17:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I thought it was $5/month.  Did it go up in February or am I just off?

4 of 5 (7,326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 10, 2012 7:01:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The HD Premium Tier package is now $7/month for new customers.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/HD-Premium-Tier-now-7-per-month/td-p/3222167

5 of 5 (7,249 Views)