Reply
Posted Oct 18, 2012
5:59:51 PM
View profile
Network Not Listed on On-Demand

Does anyone know why CBS is not listed on On-Demand?  I looked under Primetime and Networks and CBS is not listed there or anywhere else that I could see.  Thanks.

0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 18, 2012 6:07:41 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Expert

With U-verse, CBS On Demand is only available in markets where the station is CBS owned and operated.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CBS_Corporation_owned_television_stations#Current

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Network Not Listed on On-Demand

3,023 views
25 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Post reply
Replies
(25)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 18, 2012 6:07:41 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Expert

With U-verse, CBS On Demand is only available in markets where the station is CBS owned and operated.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CBS_Corporation_owned_television_stations#Current

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

2 of 26 (3,025 Views)
Solution
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2012 6:40:55 PM
0
(0)
Mentor

Thanks.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

3 of 26 (3,019 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2012 11:25:45 AM
0
(0)
Contributor

Okay, that's fair, I'll buy the fact that the CBS station in my area is not owned by CBS therefore I cannot watch on-demand, but explain to me how other cable providers can offer CBS on demand in the same area? 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

4 of 26 (2,660 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2012 11:41:08 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

thearabwolf wrote:

Okay, that's fair, I'll buy the fact that the CBS station in my area is not owned by CBS therefore I cannot watch on-demand, but explain to me how other cable providers can offer CBS on demand in the same area? 


Those providers have negotiated a deal that includes the ability to provide OnDemand in their areas.  AT&T U-verse negotiated one with CBS as a whole for their wholy-owned stations, but has not negotiated them with the individual CBS stations.

 

I don't know the wherefors, but that's what happened.

 

 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

5 of 26 (2,653 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2013 11:22:10 PM
0
(0)
Tutor

Doesn't explain why I had plenty of CBS programming two weeks ago, and now have very little

 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

6 of 26 (1,845 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2013 9:58:50 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Expert

You probably got it by mistake and ATT took it away.  Years ago, the whole west Michigan area had it, but lost it when ATT found it's mistake. :smileywink:

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

7 of 26 (1,810 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2013 10:14:47 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

It could also be strange terms of the agreement.  I have noticed in the past that U-verse would show recently aired new episodes of ABC shows on the Android app, but they'd only be available for like 8 weeks after the show was first run.  It could be that so many of the CBS shows have entered re-runs that there's no fresh content.

 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

8 of 26 (1,786 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2013 8:40:14 AM
0
(0)
Mentor

Unhappy5353 wrote:

Doesn't explain why I had plenty of CBS programming two weeks ago, and now have very little

 


I am right there with you in the same boat.  After looking at the list I have 2 CBS owned stations in my area which I was not aware of.  After I got the "upgraded" on-demand in May just about everything that was listed in CBS on-demand free shows, except for a few obscure shows, were gone.  They did not expire, they just were no longer listed in the new system.  I have and had CBS on-demand before the upgrade and afterwards, but the content was mostly missing.  Most people around here that I've mentioned that too seem to think I'm full of it, so I get no where and no help.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

9 of 26 (1,726 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2013 4:28:55 AM
0
(0)
Teacher

I live in central CT and we don't have CBS in our line up of On Demand Networks either. All the other "Local" networks are there, just not CBS. However, there's really nothing on CBS worth watching or recording anyway......

 

JMO,

MRROK :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

10 of 26 (1,435 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 6:36:11 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

Mrrok01 wrote:

I live in central CT and we don't have CBS in our line up of On Demand Networks either. All the other "Local" networks are there, just not CBS. However, there's really nothing on CBS worth watching or recording anyway......

 

JMO,

MRROK :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
 

You would find yourself in the minority. CBS is televisions number 1 rated network for a reason. Their programming has the highest viewer ratings

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

11 of 26 (1,389 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 3:11:53 AM
0
(0)
Mentor

I don't know what they are watching on CBS, but it's nothing we like to watch in our home. The only time we watch CBS is for local news and that Sunday Morning Show, and that's about it. There's NO other shows that interest my wife and I on CBS. We're sick of reality shows, competition shows, game shows, or whatever other type of junk they show. The BIG 3, NBC, CBS, ABC have NO shows that interest us anymore, besides local news, that's it. There's so many other channels with better content than watching reality shows and singing competitions. It's been done to DEATH!!!! And then some. However, people can watch anything they want. There's information shows, DIY shows, movies, etc, etc, etc, to watch. Shows that you learn stuff, nature shows, Nat-Geo Channels, etc.

 

We all have a choice, and CBS is NOT one of them, at least in my house. I'm happy there so many different type of shows/movies to watch. There was a time, and I bet only a few of you remember, that there was only 4 channels to watch. ABC, CBS, NBC, and Public TV. That was it, I was brought up watching those channels. It wasn't till I was 20 that the first cable company came out. Oh, they had something called Subscription TV. You had a box on top of you TV and if you wanted to watch a movie you had to put coins into the box and it would unscramble the reception. Otherwise it would be all lines, pixels and stuff so you couldn't watch it. That only lasted a year or so, then the first cable company came out. But it was only in one town in our state. Eventually we all got it, but it took forever.

 

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol. I did go on a little long, but I think you got my point. For the life of me, I don't know what so good on CBS.........................

 

Regards,


oufanindallas wrote:

Mrrok01 wrote:

I live in central CT and we don't have CBS in our line up of On Demand Networks either. All the other "Local" networks are there, just not CBS. However, there's really nothing on CBS worth watching or recording anyway......

 

JMO,

MRROK :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
 

You would find yourself in the minority. CBS is televisions number 1 rated network for a reason. Their programming has the highest viewer ratings


 

MRROK :smileyhappy: 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

12 of 26 (1,372 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 5:21:06 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

MRROK wrote:

I don't know what they are watching on CBS, but it's nothing we like to watch in our home. The only time we watch CBS is for local news and that Sunday Morning Show, and that's about it. There's NO other shows that interest my wife and I on CBS. We're sick of reality shows, competition shows, game shows, or whatever other type of junk they show. The BIG 3, NBC, CBS, ABC have NO shows that interest us anymore, besides local news, that's it. There's so many other channels with better content than watching reality shows and singing competitions. It's been done to DEATH!!!! And then some. However, people can watch anything they want. There's information shows, DIY shows, movies, etc, etc, etc, to watch. Shows that you learn stuff, nature shows, Nat-Geo Channels, etc.

 

We all have a choice, and CBS is NOT one of them, at least in my house. I'm happy there so many different type of shows/movies to watch. There was a time, and I bet only a few of you remember, that there was only 4 channels to watch. ABC, CBS, NBC, and Public TV. That was it, I was brought up watching those channels. It wasn't till I was 20 that the first cable company came out. Oh, they had something called Subscription TV. You had a box on top of you TV and if you wanted to watch a movie you had to put coins into the box and it would unscramble the reception. Otherwise it would be all lines, pixels and stuff so you couldn't watch it. That only lasted a year or so, then the first cable company came out. But it was only in one town in our state. Eventually we all got it, but it took forever.

 

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol. I did go on a little long, but I think you got my point. For the life of me, I don't know what so good on CBS.........................

 

Regards,


oufanindallas wrote:

Mrrok01 wrote:

I live in central CT and we don't have CBS in our line up of On Demand Networks either. All the other "Local" networks are there, just not CBS. However, there's really nothing on CBS worth watching or recording anyway......

 

JMO,

MRROK :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
 

You would find yourself in the minority. CBS is televisions number 1 rated network for a reason. Their programming has the highest viewer ratings


 

MRROK :smileyhappy: 


 

No Big Brother?????  No NFL Football???? No Under the Dome????  No (syndicated) Dr. Phil????  Oh wait, those are the ones I record.

 

It always fascinates me how some will say "There's nothing on ______ (fill in the blank) worth watching."  Here's a newsflash....I don't watch sports or news (except for local news), religious shows, any shopping networks or kiddie shows but I think it's GREAT that it's out there for others to watch.

 

And yes,  I remember when it was ONLY the 3 networks and when PBS came to be (locally 1960).  I even remember the funny antenna we had to use to get UHF channels!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

13 of 26 (1,357 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 5:58:41 AM
0
(0)
Mentor

Got sick of Big Brother, they done it to DEATH!! I don't watch sports, but the package I have has a full sports package, what a waste!! Dr. Pill, give me a break!! Sorry, I shouldn't tell you what's good or not. Everyone has different "tastes" when it come to TV viewing. I guess we are all lucky to have so many choices now. And the ability to record our shows when we want. TV has come a long, long, way, and I think it's about to do another big turn around with smart TV's. Which I own one, but don't know how to use it, lol. We all are part of TV history, whether we know it or not. There's NO free airways anymore, one needs to buy a special decoder to view 20 channels or so with no cable/satellite companies.

 

Good conversation, that's what makes these forums interesting!! Plus you learn a thing or two, too...............

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

14 of 26 (1,352 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 9:10:00 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

We have a Sharp Aquos Smart TV.  The only thing we can do is use Netflix and I've checked out the You Tube feature.  Other than that, I don't know why it's called a "smart" TV....:smileyfrustrated:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

15 of 26 (1,335 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 2:58:25 AM
0
(0)
Mentor

I guess they call them Smart TV's because one needs to be a rocket scientist to figure out what to do with it, lol. All I know is I hooked my computer to the TV and the only thing I can do is program it from my puter. I tried the netflix app, but couldn't get it to work. I guess the TV is smarter than me............................YIKES!!!!!!!

 

ROK :smileyhappy:

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

16 of 26 (1,297 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 7:00:53 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

MRROK wrote:

I don't know what they are watching on CBS, but it's nothing we like to watch in our home. The only time we watch CBS is for local news and that Sunday Morning Show, and that's about it. There's NO other shows that interest my wife and I on CBS. We're sick of reality shows, competition shows, game shows, or whatever other type of junk they show. The BIG 3, NBC, CBS, ABC have NO shows that interest us anymore, besides local news, that's it. There's so many other channels with better content than watching reality shows and singing competitions. It's been done to DEATH!!!! And then some. However, people can watch anything they want. There's information shows, DIY shows, movies, etc, etc, etc, to watch. Shows that you learn stuff, nature shows, Nat-Geo Channels, etc.

 

We all have a choice, and CBS is NOT one of them, at least in my house. I'm happy there so many different type of shows/movies to watch. There was a time, and I bet only a few of you remember, that there was only 4 channels to watch. ABC, CBS, NBC, and Public TV. That was it, I was brought up watching those channels. It wasn't till I was 20 that the first cable company came out. Oh, they had something called Subscription TV. You had a box on top of you TV and if you wanted to watch a movie you had to put coins into the box and it would unscramble the reception. Otherwise it would be all lines, pixels and stuff so you couldn't watch it. That only lasted a year or so, then the first cable company came out. But it was only in one town in our state. Eventually we all got it, but it took forever.

 

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol. I did go on a little long, but I think you got my point. For the life of me, I don't know what so good on CBS.........................

 

Regards,


oufanindallas wrote:

Mrrok01 wrote:

I live in central CT and we don't have CBS in our line up of On Demand Networks either. All the other "Local" networks are there, just not CBS. However, there's really nothing on CBS worth watching or recording anyway......

 

JMO,

MRROK :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
 

You would find yourself in the minority. CBS is televisions number 1 rated network for a reason. Their programming has the highest viewer ratings


 

MRROK :smileyhappy: 


Hmmmm, let's see.  Hawaii 5-0, NCIS, NCIS LA, Elementary, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Under the Dome, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Survivor, Blue Bloods, Person of Interest, How I Met Your Mother, Mike and Molly.  Only the most watched shows on television today. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

17 of 26 (1,270 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 8:03:24 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Master
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

18 of 26 (1,254 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 4:36:42 AM
0
(0)
Mentor

I believe you man, lol, lol. But there's NOTHING on CBS Prime Time that interest me, ok??? No need to try and shove it down my throat!! For my wife and I, there is NOTHING worth watching on prime time CBS, or any programing during the day time hours either that's worth watching for either one of US!! Why are you trying to "sell" me on CBS? To me, it's ALL crap programing that's not in our taste of shows to watch, is that ok with you?

 

Sheesh,

ROK :smileyfrustrated:


skeeterintexas wrote:

As of 8/20:  CBS most watched primetime network!


 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

19 of 26 (1,205 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 4:52:51 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

I was merely relaying FACTS. :smileywink:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

20 of 26 (1,198 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 5:24:58 AM
0
(0)
Mentor

skeeterintexas wrote:

I was merely relaying FACTS. :smileywink:


I know, I know, no harm, no foul. I apprciate the education on what's on CBS.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful weekend,

ROK :smileyhappy:

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

21 of 26 (1,192 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2013 10:25:05 AM
0
(0)
Scholar

I have to agree. TV stinks. The shows I like are all on the premium channel like Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Dexter and of cause movies and all without commercials so I am not interrupted every few minutes about some fool talking about his upset stomach.  When I watch a program or TV show I want to see the entire show without interruptions. when shows leave the premium channels for regular TV everything is beeped out so you can not enjoy your program. I just wish I had the option of getting just the premium channels.  If you even take the smallest package and by the time you add all the premium channels it is more expensive then the U450 which has all the premium channels.  That is just my opinion.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

22 of 26 (1,140 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2013 2:58:22 AM
0
(0)
Mentor
Edited by MRROK on Sep 4, 2013 at 2:59:52 AM

db821arc wrote:

I have to agree. TV stinks. The shows I like are all on the premium channel like Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Dexter and of cause movies and all without commercials so I am not interrupted every few minutes about some fool talking about his upset stomach.  When I watch a program or TV show I want to see the entire show without interruptions. when shows leave the premium channels for regular TV everything is beeped out so you can not enjoy your program. I just wish I had the option of getting just the premium channels.  If you even take the smallest package and by the time you add all the premium channels it is more expensive then the U450 which has all the premium channels.  That is just my opinion.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

I have the U450 package and last months bill was $280.00!!! That was with $14.00 in on demand movies, and $7.00 for going over 250 minutes on our landline, which I didn't even know I had a limit. Plus with the U450 package you get the sports channels, a whole bunch of them too, which I do NOT watch. I called AT&T and asked if I can get a discount if I don't want them, but that didn't go over too well. The rep suggested getting the next lower package and add the movies channels, but like you said, it would cost me more doing it that way, grrrrrrrrr!!!! The phone thing really set me off because it wasn't like that when I first got Uverse several years ago. It was just recently I saw that we were going over the 250 minute block of calls.

 

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time. I'm having second thoughts about keeping AT&T, but that means I'll have to get local cable which is just as bad. The worse was DirectTV, even the threat of a storm the TV picture would go out!!! All this just to watch TV, lol..........................


 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

[ Edited ]
23 of 26 (1,116 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2013 12:02:57 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Expert

MRROK wrote:


I have the U450 package and last months bill was $280.00!!! That was with $14.00 in on demand movies, and $7.00 for going over 250 minutes on our landline, which I didn't even know I had a limit. Plus with the U450 package you get the sports channels, a whole bunch of them too, which I do NOT watch. I called AT&T and asked if I can get a discount if I don't want them, but that didn't go over too well. The rep suggested getting the next lower package and add the movies channels, but like you said, it would cost me more doing it that way, grrrrrrrrr!!!! The phone thing really set me off because it wasn't like that when I first got Uverse several years ago. It was just recently I saw that we were going over the 250 minute block of calls.

 

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time. I'm having second thoughts about keeping AT&T, but that means I'll have to get local cable which is just as bad. The worse was DirectTV, even the threat of a storm the TV picture would go out!!! All this just to watch TV, lol..........................


 


Contact ATT Uverse Care here:
https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck :smileywink:

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

24 of 26 (1,091 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2013 5:19:31 AM
0
(0)
Teacher

mibrnsurg wrote:

MRROK wrote:


 

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time.

 


Contact ATT Uverse Care here:
https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck :smileywink:

 

Chris


 

Thanks Chris, I did what you suggested and waiting for an answer. I'm going to try and switch boxes with the third TV and see if that box works better. It's can't hurt, lol...

 

Thanks again,

ROK


 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

25 of 26 (1,060 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 5:48:40 AM
0
(0)
Mentor

Well Chris, I contacted customer service by the link you provided, and received my new boxes yesterday, 09/07/13 just as promised. After some snags I got everything hooked up and running. And that fixed all my problems. I guess my old boxes were at the end of thier service and needed replacing. And the best part is it cost me ZERO!!!

 

I can't thank you enough Chris for the link, for the first time I can remember, customer service was NOT a nightmare to work with at all!!! They were very helpful and gave me options to hook them up myself or have a tech come out. I chose to install them myself and it all worked out for the best!!!!

 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Chris,

ROK

 

 

 

 

Mrrok01 wrote:


mibrnsurg wrote:

MRROK wrote:


 

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time.

 


Contact ATT Uverse Care here:
https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck :smileywink:

 

Chris


 

Thanks Chris, I did what you suggested and waiting for an answer. I'm going to try and switch boxes with the third TV and see if that box works better. It's can't hurt, lol...

 

Thanks again,

ROK


 


 

Re: Network Not Listed on On-Demand

26 of 26 (1,013 Views)
Share this post
Share this post