For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Help for your devices & games
little birdy's profile

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

Thursday, June 26th, 2014 7:54 AM

Slacker radio rocks!

Hey, the more i use this little app the more i love the transition to digital music. It can download, or 'cache' -- entire albums, although it may or may not give you all of the songs. It can also download entire playlists that you've created. Just did one with 53 songs on it, i dont know what the limit is or if there is one. This is the pay $10/month version, there is a free version and a $5/month version too. You can choose low or high resolution downloads. My blackberry bold is handling it just fine, refreshing the content can take some time, though. The song availability an change, too, i found a few sons that were not available before. I highly recommend it if you love music and also want some offline.

Employee

• 

156 Messages

10 years ago

Yes! Slacker is pretty solid. There are a lot of pretty sweet music apps out there. Love sound hound personally.

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

10 years ago

I do not appreciate my post being moved from Blackberry. I am continuing my discussion with another issue related to using blackberry, using slacker radio, and trying to do anything normal with an ATNT sym card It was originally and is now ABOUT blackberry bold handling slacker. Now my followup post is all about why my BLACKBERRY blackens my SCREEN now when i plug in a speaker, used to work FINE, then later it would blacken my screen ONLY IF I WAS USING THE PHONE. And now, tonite, i had to again remove my ATNT sym card to use my blackberry for other functions because it blacked out my screen as soon as i plugged it into a speaker. Guess what? My slacker offline radio WORKS FINE WITHOUT THE SYM CARD. Only problem is i dont have a phone until i take the battery out to put the sym card back in. Makes me want to just get a go phone on the side so i can make use of all these expensive data services i pay for. Please move my topic back to blackberry. Anytime i am posting about blackberry, i want it in the blackberry topic section, guess why? FOR BETTER EXPOSURE FOR BLACKBERRY. They need it. Slacker is available for blackberry on the phone (at least OS7), on the playbook, and in the blackberry app store (which i also cant go to anymore while enrolled with ATnT.) I would like to have other blackberry users or people curious about blackberry and 'blackberry and ATNT' to see this. Pandora is also there in the app store but its called apollo until atnt modifies my phone and renames it pandora. True story! Also they disappeared my other browser that worked better and i cant go to blackberry to get it back again. Somehow things still manage to work so far, but i wont waste time talking to atnt about this they will just deny it has anything to do with them. Back to slacker, my playlists have partially expired with no rhyme or reason tonite and i havent gotten online with the phone at all. So i really dont know this works yet.

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

10 years ago

Btw, it would sure be nice if our paragraphs werent deleted when we post. I have one big run-on.paragraph now, hard for people to follow or want to bother to read.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.