Posted Jun 26, 2013
10:02:53 AM
Will U-verse internet work on Windows 8 laptops once the service with modem has been installed?

Will U-verse internet work on Windows 8 laptops once the service with modem has been installed?

I am switching from a Charter Communications broadband connection to U-verse in a few weeks and want to make sure it will be compatible with my laptop. Also, I do not have a landline, but previously used phone jacks are still in place from BellSouth in the past. Will this work for my initial installation once I receive the modem, etc., and once I connect everything to a wireless router, I just want to make sure it will allow me to connect to the internet on my Windows 8 laptop.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 26, 2013 10:49:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Should be no problem, here's a wireless set-up document: https://getsocial.att.com/docs/DOC-1111

Good luck, any other questions/problems, Community Mgrs will be here and help. :smileywink:

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 26, 2013 10:49:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Should be no problem, here's a wireless set-up document: https://getsocial.att.com/docs/DOC-1111

Good luck, any other questions/problems, Community Mgrs will be here and help. :smileywink:

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Will U-verse internet work on Windows 8 laptops once the service with modem has been installed?

2 of 3 (1,471 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2013 12:51:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks so much!

Re: Will U-verse internet work on Windows 8 laptops once the service with modem has been installed?

3 of 3 (1,471 Views)