madyson5509's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 31st, 2013 3:59 AM

I am trying to connect my wifi to my XBox and I need an IP address... How do I do this?

I just got ATT internet today, we just moved and do not have cable yet. We were just planning on hooking our Xbox to the router so we can watch HULU and Netflix...We have WIFI on our phones... We have internet connection on our computers... But when connecting to the Xbox it says we need an IP address. We have been on the phone with ATT, trying to do it ourselves and google searching how to do this, nothing and no one is helping. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us so we don't have to watch DVD's anymore Smiley Sad

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

You might want to check this link over on the Xbox troubleshooting site: Cannot Connect to Xbox LIVE | Xbox Internet Connection Issues - Xbox.com

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

11 years ago

Hi, madyson5509

Just checking up on your post. beebeesa posted a very helpful article that has several solutions with connecting an Xbox to your internet service. Feel free to let us know if you still need additional assistance, and we'll gladly help you out. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.