Posted Oct 20, 2012
What's YOUR ringtone???

Jsut wondering what other people are using as ringtones, now a days. My latest default ringtone is from Muse..a song called ."Madness" !! Love it..of course it's only the first part of the song that I have set. :smileytongue:

I'll just post a link to the song since this isn't a music thread....  :smileywink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J8W6x4q9NQ

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

What's YOUR ringtone???

40 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(40)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 27, 2012
(0)

My ringtone on my Samsung Evergreen is the AT&T standard ringtone and on my Samsung Solstice 2, it is Late Night.

Re: What's YOUR ringtone???

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 27, 2012
(0)

crkcallie wrote:

My ringtone on my Samsung Evergreen is the AT&T standard ringtone and on my Samsung Solstice 2, it is Late Night.

Geez, I was ready to give up on this thread!! XD  Why the standard ATT tone, though??? Just curious. :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2012
(0)
this one is mine, but then again I make all my own ring tones. http://w7.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?item=3069430&uid=jul9h8pmae&p=4&aid=103

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2012
(0)

wilcre wrote:
this one is mine, but then again I make all my own ring tones. http://w7.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?item=3069430&uid=jul9h8pmae&p=4&aid=103

There was nothing there???:smileyindifferent:  Lol!! it was an empty box. Wilcre, you're such a  character. :smileytongue:

I know that you make all of your own...you sent me one once. :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2012
(0)

Lets try that again.

http://w7.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?item=3069430&uid=jul9h8pmae&p=4&aid=103&s=1

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2012
(0)

Wilce..I still can't see anything to click on to hear. Is there supposed to be??

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2012
(0)
OK then try this one WAP Code Download: Enter 3069430 @ http://wap.funformobile.com/

Knight Rider Rules.gif

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2012
(0)

Ya got me...sounds like silence to me. Oh well...maybe I'm doing somwething wrong. :smileytongue:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2012
(0)
Nope that is it, gotta have a silent one for all my sms I get, my bill for sms alone is almost 0.75 pounds every month, and to think the paper it is printed on is double sided as well..

Knight Rider Rules.gif

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2012
(0)

wilcre wrote:
Nope that is it, gotta have a silent one for all my sms I get, my bill for sms alone is almost 0.75 pounds every month, and to think the paper it is printed on is double sided as well..

Were you trying to drive me crazy????:smileyvery-happy:  TOO funny with the silent tone...and NOT funny with the weight of your mail. :smileytongue: I guess you'd have to have a silent one, it probably goes off CONSTANTLY!! :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2012
(0)
yep sure was, and it worked too, thats the scary thing. and yes the silent one is needed because of all the incoming messages and such

Knight Rider Rules.gif

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2012
(0)

wilcre wrote:
yep sure was, and it worked too, thats the scary thing. and yes the silent one is needed because of all the incoming messages and such

You are too much, wilcre!! XD

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 31, 2012
(0)

My current ringtone is the Super Mario Bros. theme song. :smileyhappy: 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 31, 2012
(0)

My normal ringtone is They're coming to take me away

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 1, 2012
(0)

Love both of those replies!! :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 3, 2013
(0)

My ringtone on my phone is AT&T Stargazer or Over The Horizon, another of AT&T's default ringtones.  I like using either one of those.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 4, 2013
(0)

On my Motorola Atrix HD the ringtone is the opening phrases of Beethoven's 5th Symphony. TA-TA-TA-DA....TA-TA-TA-DA....and so forth.  It's loud & not easily mistaken for another phone.

"I offered my opponents a deal: if they stop telling lies about me,
I will stop telling the truth about them".
~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952..

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 4, 2013
(0)

hpmsrm wrote:

On my Motorola Atrix HD the ringtone is the opening phrases of Beethoven's 5th Symphony. TA-TA-TA-DA....TA-TA-TA-DA....and so forth.  It's loud & not easily mistaken for another phone.

Hi hpmsrm! :smileyhappy: That's a good one!! I change mine like the weather changes. Half of the time, I forget which one I even have set?? :smileyindifferent::smileywink:

Hmmmm..the Trans Siberian Orchestra has a little different version of your ringtone that I MAY have to make into a ringtone for myself. :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 8, 2013
(0)

Dcookie wrote:

wilcre wrote:

Were you trying to drive me crazy????:smileyvery-happy:  TOO funny with the silent tone...and NOT funny with the weight of your mail. :smileytongue: I guess you'd have to have a silent one, it probably goes off CONSTANTLY!! :smileyvery-happy:

This is a flyby. link

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 8, 2013
(0)

Ann154 wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

wilcre wrote:

This is a flyby. link

EeeeeeK!! It's the "TEETH"!!!! :smileywink: I suppose you'd hear THAT ringtone when it rings!! :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 16, 2013
(0)
I have the GTA: Five trailer #2 song... Skeletons By Stevie Wonder :-)

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 17, 2013
(0)
Coincidentally, I have the same Muse song for some people in my contacts!

Myyy standard tone is from a Cisco IP phone. Makes people do a double take at the office.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 9, 2013
(0)
Legend of Zelda is my ringtone

(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 7, 2013
(0)

I prefer a ringtone that is some kind of chime or sound, rather than part of an actual song.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 10, 2013
(0)

My ringtone is the song Primavera in anticipo by Laura Pausini and James Blunt.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 10, 2013
(0)

My ringtone is the intro of this song by Pistol Annies. The title has a prohibited word haha

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 13, 2013
(0)
On occasion, I change my ringtone to a portion of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbXJj1D9dow&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 13, 2013
(0)

Ann154 wrote:
On occasion, I change my ringtone to a portion of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbXJj1D9dow&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Good song, Ann154! Isn't this group from Russia?? I've heard of them before. :smileyhappy: Which portion do you use??? There are quite a few to choose from. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 14, 2013
(0)
A loud section of the song so I can hear it.