Posted Oct 23, 2013
2:28:38 PM
Spooktacular!

Oh my gosh, guys! I just can't express to you how much I LOVE Halloween!!! It's my favorite holiday, even though I'm a huge scaredy cat and won't set foot in a haunted house.

Usually, I spend ages planning out an amazing costume, but this year I'm totally stumped. And Halloween is fast-approaching. At this point, I'm open to suggestions.

What's everyone doing for Halloween this year? Any awesome costumes?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Spooktacular!

36 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(36)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 23, 2013 2:41:39 PM
(0)
Community Manager

My friends and I are going to do the "World's End" characters... (we did Shaun of the Dead before too), I'll be the one with the stool:

hw

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please use this link: ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Spooktacular!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 23, 2013 5:26:10 PM
(0)
Expert

halloween_1.PNG

halloween_2.PNG

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 23, 2013 5:51:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Probably not doing anything too much for Halloween but my little dog is dressed for the occasion. :smileyvery-happy:

bella halloween 2.jpg

I'll probably just be hanging with Frankie and his bride on Youtube listening to some music, as usual. Lol!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 23, 2013 5:59:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Actually, I saw a great costume the other day...and it looked like this, almost. REALLY clever idea for a costume, I thought. :smileyhappy:

icee.jpg

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 6:21:05 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hahaha.

Dcookie, you have to go as a slurpee now! That's a great costume. Cherry, though, because cherry beats blue raspberry any day of the week.

Wingrider, I think the Darth Grumpy Kitty is awesome. Dmitriy actually has a grumpy kitty. Maybe he'll post a picture. She's super cute.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 8:05:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I saw this one posted on a friends facebook page:

Wheel Chair.jpg

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 9:50:00 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Parenting: they're doing it right! That's such a clever way to incorporate the wheelchair. So stinkin' cute!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 12:12:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

ATTMarianaCM wrote:

Hahaha.

Dcookie, you have to go as a slurpee now! That's a great costume. Cherry, though, because cherry beats blue raspberry any day of the week.

Hahaha, Mariana...nice try. :smileywink: I don't do the Halloween thing anymore. The last time I can remember dressing up was for Halloween, at work...the whole office dressed up..even my boss. I was dressed like a witch and had to work on patients like that ALL day. I had such a headache after wearing that yarn wig and pointy hat all day, it wasn't even funny! :smileyvery-happy:

The pic of the costume that I posted, I saw on a mom's cell phone the other day at work..she had made it for her daughter. :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 3:51:08 PM
(0)
Professor
This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 5:27:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Ann154 wrote:
This thread will have a hard time topping another Halloween party. Starting at http://forums.att.com/t5/The-Wireless-Lounge/R-A-D-A-R-S-CAFE/m-p/2941457#M61127

ANN154!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy: I wonder how many of those links have vanished??? :smileyhappy: AND, I have to agree with you.. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 6:10:30 PM
(0)
Professor

Dcookie wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

ANN154!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy: I wonder how many of those links have vanished??? :smileyhappy: AND, I have to agree with you.. :smileywink:

The couple I checked were still there. I think we need a tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjvHMXmtfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 6:13:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Ann154 wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

The couple I checked were still there. I think we need a tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjvHMXmtfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

How about I post the vid for you???? Yea, we need to liven this place up Ann(DROID)154. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 7:20:10 PM
(0)
Professor

:smileyvery-happy:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 7:22:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Ann154 wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:

:smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 7:26:25 PM
(0)
Professor

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2013 7:43:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Ann154 wrote:
Any chance you could imbed this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yep!! :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 25, 2013 10:35:36 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Oh wow. That video with the crazy Halloween lights.....and I thought I loved Halloween. Hats off to them. They put my sad little decorations to shame.

There's always next year....bwahahahaha.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 26, 2013 1:26:53 AM
(0)
Master

I saw this on fb and writer Andy is one brave dude! NOT! :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 26, 2013 10:00:20 PM
(0)
Professor

This is my costume for this year again. Well at least my phone's costume.  FYI this isn't from the phone I'm using.  Instead it is an old screenshot I had previously uploaded.  The wallpaper is currently on my phone though.

eris from device capture6.png

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 26, 2013 10:17:04 PM
(0)
Professor

I think there should be a "Monster Skillet" for the Halloween party.  Hehehehe. I'm sure Razz would like one wouldn't he, Dcookie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcAwd-FVg8w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 26, 2013 10:28:59 PM
(0)
Professor

A witch costume is always a classic.  For example... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYtgsLnEl38&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 27, 2013 7:36:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Ann154 wrote:

I think there should be a "Monster Skillet" for the Halloween party.  Hehehehe. I'm sure Razz would like one wouldn't he, Dcookie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcAwd-FVg8w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oh yea, I'm sure he would. Lol!!

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 27, 2013 7:37:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Ann154 wrote:

A witch costume is always a classic.  For example... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYtgsLnEl38&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HHHHehehehehehe!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 28, 2013 11:42:02 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Uniblurb3 wrote:

Oh yes, The Halloween Horror Nights, I just did that last month (in FL), it's fun. Really scary though!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please use this link: ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013 2:45:55 AM
(0)
Master

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

Uniblurb3 wrote:

Oh yes, The Halloween Horror Nights, I just did that last month (in FL), it's fun. Really scary though!

Dmitriy

Bet it was Dmitriy!

Seems like old prisons are some of he scariest places for Halloween horror settings. This one about 60 miles N of me up at the Ohio State Reformatory, which used to be the Mansfield Reformatory where much of the Shawshank Redemption was filmed, has to be real scary! :smileysurprised:

http://www.hauntedx.com/hours.html

I shot the below photo last week and the glowing eyes of Missy our cat are a lot more spooky than the skeleton!

Missy with bright eyes & halloween skeleton, 1144x856p, Oct-2013.jpg

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013 6:29:24 AM
(0)
Community Manager

I'm supposed to go to Halloween Horror Nights on Friday! I scare incredibly easy, so we'll see how many haunted houses I make it through. If nothing else, I will be highly entertaining to watch.

My dog does the laser eyes thing, too, Uniblurb! She always looks a little demonic when her eyes are glowing green in a picture, like something out of Stephen King's Pet Sematary. Creepy movie, if you haven't seen it.

Speaking of which: favorite horror movies, anyone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2013 9:01:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Thought I'd add to this thread and what's more scary than a tombstone??? Lol!

Just a pic that I took of an old tombstone in the cemetary across from where I live. I love to look around to find the oldest ones that I can find and often wonder what happened, way back in those days?? I found this one to be interesting...because you can still read every word that was carved into the stone and also how some of the words are spelled. 

Tombstone.jpg

Hmmm...what's going on with the font???? I didn't change it...do you think we have SPOOKS???? :smileytongue:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2013 11:35:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

We're all going to dress up at my office. I will wear a prison suit and my arms will be completely covered with fake tattoes.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2013 4:30:24 PM
(0)
Professor