Posted Nov 30, 2012
9:04:24 AM
View profile
Let's See Your Pets!

I'd wager that most of us have a furry, feathered, or scaly friend in our homes. Let's see them!

(Need help uploading pics? Check here: http://forums.att.com/t5/About-The-AT-T-Community/Managing-Images/td-p/3154229

Here's my brood

Odin (8 years old - Bengal Cat)

odin.jpg

Eli (6 years old - Domestic)

eli.jpg

Harry (4 years old - Shorty Jack Russell) 

harry_happy.jpg

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Let's See Your Pets!

51 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(51)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 10:26:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by oz_1 on Nov 30, 2012 at 10:27:42 AM

IMG_0082.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Let's See Your Pets!

[ Edited ]
2 of 52 (2,393 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 10:54:37 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Ooh, I love birds. I used to have a parrot. 

What's his/her name? Does it speak?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 52 (2,380 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 4:11:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by oz_1 on Nov 30, 2012 at 4:17:05 PM

jamileh wrote:

Ooh, I love birds. I used to have a parrot. 

What's his/her name? Does it speak?

Ducky because she squts down and makes a quacking sound on my chest when she is happy.

I am not sure if she is going to be a talker but she is a load of fun with her stunts and behavior.

I got a green eyed Tabby ( KK) to but not a low enough picture yet to post I will have to resize it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
4 of 52 (2,352 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 4:15:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by oz_1 on Nov 30, 2012 at 4:16:22 PM

DSC_0027.jpg

[ Edited ]
5 of 52 (2,348 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2012 8:54:22 AM
(0)
Professor

I've got a great pic of "Oscar" but is says I'm only allowed 333kb. It won't fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

6 of 52 (2,275 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2012 8:57:28 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Weird. :smileysad: I want to see Oscar. 

--------------

7 of 52 (2,271 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2012 9:07:52 AM
(0)
Professor

jamileh wrote:

Weird. :smileysad: I want to see Oscar. 

It's gotta be a setting in my laptop somewhere

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

8 of 52 (2,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2012 9:21:50 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Zombiehunter on Dec 5, 2012 at 9:30:29 AM

California had three huge storms move in over that last weekend back to back to back. 30 MPH winds with 55 MPH gusts and down poors that flooded lots of areas. He was watching the rain and the partial rivers running in the back yard. Large picture window is in our kitchen. He's 6 mos old Lasa/Shih Tzu mix. His fir looks like highlights have been added. It's natural and hasn't changed since he was born.

Oscar1.jpg

Here he is at about 3 months old.

Oscar at Megs.jpg

~~~Seth Mendenhall

[ Edited ]
9 of 52 (2,263 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2012 9:38:43 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Please don't take this the wrong way but I am going to kidnap your dog. 

For realz. 

--------------

10 of 52 (2,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2012 9:43:36 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Zombiehunter on Dec 5, 2012 at 9:48:09 AM

jamileh wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way but I am going to kidnap your dog. 

For realz. 

Everybody who meets him says the exact same thing so I've had to booby trap the house.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

[ Edited ]
11 of 52 (2,250 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2012 4:32:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Dec 7, 2012 at 4:45:50 AM

@ ghostryder..TOO FUNNY!!! :smileyvery-happy:...Jam's going to have to fight me first for Oscar!!! SO CUTE!!! :smileyhappy: I currently don't have any pets but I did have a mini poodle some years ago. Never got another dog after he was gone. :smileysad: 

So now, I just enjoy my friend's 3 dogs when I visit her...a Silky Terrier named Bella, who looks like she's going to take a chunk out of you when she "smiles". :smileyvery-happy:, a little Dacshund/Chihuahua mix , I don't even recall her name 'cause I always call her "little dog" :smileytongue: and also a King Charles Cavalier, named Penny, who is WAY overweight and looks like she could be used to mop the floor with. :smileyvery-happy:. I get to spoil them and then come home afterwards. :smileytongue:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
12 of 52 (2,165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2012 9:35:26 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hilarious :smileyhappy:

--------------

13 of 52 (2,148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2012 5:47:48 PM
(0)
Scholar

This is a picture of my orange tabby Sueña.

suena3.jpg

This is my other cat Buddy.

buddy18.jpg

14 of 52 (2,115 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2012 8:21:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Dec 9, 2012 at 8:22:33 PM

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
15 of 52 (2,103 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2012 7:21:59 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Ooh, I love orange kitties!

--------------

16 of 52 (2,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2012 6:10:49 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Dec 12, 2012 at 6:15:56 PM

the others are towo big to post, have to compress them

IMG00036.jpg

I will leave you with this one though

Physco cat.jpg

Promise to post the other 3 cats and two dogs

[ Edited ]
17 of 52 (2,039 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2012 6:45:23 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Prettiful!

--------------

18 of 52 (2,021 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2012 6:49:57 PM
(1)
Employee

Kind of interesting that they're mostly cats...

Victoria,

phpgaPVEPPM.jpg

Kuzmitch,

phponx6HBPM.jpg

phprnpBFUPM.jpg

2 Turtles, Franklin and Barbosa, and a koi fish, Suchi.

phpHRoYC8PM.jpg

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

19 of 52 (1,889 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 4:57:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

SC20110728-183102-1.jpg

My past baby girl, Banchi, it's been 2.5 years without her. :smileysad:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

20 of 52 (1,718 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 5:01:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Also have a rabbit named Misty. She's a smoky gray color. For some reason I'm unable to post a picture of her from my phone here in the lounge? I can post pictures in other areas of the Forum...

21 of 52 (1,732 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 5:17:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Here we go. This is Misty. 3.5 years old.

image.jpeg

Cookie - served as Misty's friend until we decided to return him to the wild. Caught him in the backyard when he was the size of an apple. :smileyhappy:

image.jpeg

Leland - neighbor's cat, hung around our house until he went missing last September... Haven't seen him since. No one knows what happened to him. :smileysad:

image.jpeg

And that squirrel outside my slider door...

22 of 52 (1,730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 5:19:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

drumn_bass wrote:

Kind of interesting that they're mostly cats...

Victoria,

phpgaPVEPPM.jpg

Kuzmitch,

phponx6HBPM.jpg

phprnpBFUPM.jpg

2 Turtles, Franklin and Barbosa, and a koi fish, Suchi.

phpHRoYC8PM.jpg

Such an awesome "aquarium", would be fun to sit there all day and watch the turtles. Kitty's got the right idea. :smileyvery-happy:

23 of 52 (1,729 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 5:20:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Dec 25, 2012 at 5:21:14 PM

WB...ghostryder was having a problem posting pics from his iPad...I can't see yours. :smileysad:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
24 of 52 (1,729 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 5:22:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Dcookie wrote:

WB...ghostryder was having a problem posting pics from his iPad...I can't see yours. :smileysad:

Really? They show up on my phone. :smileyindifferent: :smileymad:

25 of 52 (1,729 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 5:23:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Dec 25, 2012 at 5:30:16 PM

Wild Banchi wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Not on my pc...same as ghostryders...

Take a look at my post...this is a screenshot that i took of ghostryders pic that he posted...and this is how I saw it on my pc. This is the way your pics are showing to me...like that little broken box.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
26 of 52 (1,730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 8:03:38 PM
(0)
Professor

Dcookie wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Not on my pc...same as ghostryders...

Take a look at my post...this is a screenshot that i took of ghostryders pic that he posted...and this is how I saw it on my pc. This is the way your pics are showing to me...like that little broken box.

I have a first generation iPad, and I cannot post pics from a web site without flash player. Apple iPad does not allow DL from Microsoft...at least the first gen iPad.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

27 of 52 (1,667 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2012 9:38:49 AM
(0)
Professor

phpTZBVZMAM-copy.jpg

28 of 52 (1,600 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2012 10:57:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
....and yet, more cats! :smileyhappy: Very cute ones, shoe.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

29 of 52 (1,590 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2012 10:58:58 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

SO FLUFFY!

--------------

30 of 52 (1,586 Views)