Posted Dec 28, 2012
5:59:44 PM
WOTT # 268

Well, this is the last WOTT for 2012.  Cannot believe this year is over.  Hope everyone had a blessed and safe Christmas and has a safe and Happy New Year. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

WOTT # 268

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 29, 2012 4:48:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Hope you had one also OU.  Have a safe, blessed, Happy New Year everyone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: WOTT # 268

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 29, 2012 5:06:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

All best wishes and happiness during the coming year from us to all of you.

And from Alfie too: P1000316B.jpg

"Public virtue cannot exist in a Nation without private Virtue, and public Virtue is the only Foundation of Republics." .......John Adams

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 30, 2012 6:25:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Can I pop in to say Happy New Year to you guys??? Have a safe, healthy, happy one!! :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 31, 2012 9:10:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

LOL

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 31, 2012 12:07:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Oh and Happy New Year to all!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 31, 2012 7:51:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Yeah, BeeBee, that game was a big disappointment for us Dallas fans.  Here in Kansas City we don't really have much of a team to cheer for.  So we have to find others to support.  In my case that is Dallas....or Green Bay...or the Bears which I've followed since I was a teenager.  The K.C. coach was fired this morning by Clark Hunt.  We kind of get the impression that a big house cleaning is around the corner.  Because the traditionally super-loyal, super-enthusiastic Chiefs fans are in a collectively very-bad-mood over the way things have been going here in recent years.  A lot of us are hoping that the general manager, Scott Pioli gets the boot also.  The time is ripe.  Things can't get much worse.

Just 2 hrs. and 10 minutes from 2013 here in our time zone.  Don't know if this old guy will stay up or not.

All the best for the new year to all of you here on the UV forum.  God bless!

"Public virtue cannot exist in a Nation without private Virtue, and public Virtue is the only Foundation of Republics." .......John Adams

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 1, 2013 6:39:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Happy New Year to all.

Was hoping to see Garrett on the list of coaches without a job yesterday, but no such luck.  I'm sorry, he's a terrible coach.  We also need a new GM but I don't see Jerry firing himself, but we can dream.  Romo isn't the problem, it's the people that are around him, we need an offensive line that can actually block for more than 2 seconds.  Granted we had lots of injuries this year, 9 opening day starters on the IR, but even before the season started I knew our O-line was going to be an issue.  People keep comparing Romo to Aikman, well that's totally unfair. Look at the number of Hall of Fame players on that team and then look at who Romo has had to work with.  Witten has been the only bright spot for the past several years.  Dez and Murray are going to be great, but the rest of the offense needs a complete overhaul.  Let's hope that O-line become a priority this year.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 2, 2013 1:12:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Well, I for one, am happy.  Our Colts, supposedly in Year One of a protracted "rebuilding year" made the playoffs at the 5 seed, with a rookie QB.  He won 3x the games that Peyton did, in his first year.

Sadly, I did not make the playoffs in (CBS Sports) Fantasy Football.  I too was the 5 seed but my league only takes 4, lol.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 2, 2013 8:24:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Indy really impressed me this year.  Luck, Russell and RGIII, pretty impressive QB class last year.