Posted Oct 31, 2013
Pun-ography

Sorry for the formatting:

*  I tried to catch some fog.  I mist.

*    When chemists die, they barium.

*  Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

*  A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

*  I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.  He says he can stop any time.

*  How does Moses make his tea?  Hebrews it.

*  I stayed up all night to see where the sun went.  Then it dawned on me.

*  This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

*  I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.  I can't put it down.

*  I did a theatrical performance about puns.  It was a play on words .

*  They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.

*  This dyslexic man walks into a bra .

*  I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

*  A cross-eyed teacher lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils.

*  When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

*  What does a clock do when it's hungry?

It goes back four seconds.

*  I wondered why the ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

*  Broken pencils are pointless.

*  What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?  A thesaurus.

*  England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .

*  I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

*  I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

*  All the toilets in the police stations have been stolen.

Police say they have nothing to go on.

*  I took the job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

*  Velcro - what a rip off!

*  Cartoonist found dead in home.  Details are sketchy.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Pun-ography

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 31, 2013
(0)

Ha! Pun-tastic :smileyvery-happy:

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Pun-ography