Posted Apr 19, 2010
11:00:38 AM
Incredible!!

Its a shame that ATT bill this service while some devices allow to auto reject calls and they don't pay for any additional service like Smart limits does.  If you want to block someone number you have to pay them $4.99 monthly insted of give it for free.  Or maybe offer it but somtheing to pay JUST ONCE. But OMG ATT bills for ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!

Incredible!!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 31, 2010 3:43:39 PM
(0)
Guru

Yea, you want to do something that puts an operating cost on AT&T and you want it free, it doesn't work like that with any company, I mean AT&T can raise the price on all other features, minute plans and the such so everyone could have it free...how does that sound...i don't think so, i don't want to pay extra on my service because everyone wants the ability to block for free...not happening.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Incredible!!

2 of 4 (2,283 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 12, 2010 12:14:27 PM
(0)
Tutor

how long have you worked for at&t

3 of 4 (1,611 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 15, 2010 9:51:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

mmccabe13 wrote:

how long have you worked for at&t

Why should it matter how long MrKroppcircles have been employed with AT&T?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (1,582 Views)