Posted Mar 16, 2013
7:13:27 PM
your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended.

You no longer have access to your AT&T Yahoo! account *******@sbcglobal.net because your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended.

How do i fix this? i "transfered" my account info but im not recieving any of my current emails and im waiting on a very important one.

your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended.

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 17, 2013 5:21:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

ArianaLove wrote:

You no longer have access to your AT&T Yahoo! account *******@sbcglobal.net because your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended.

How do i fix this? i "transfered" my account info but im not recieving any of my current emails and im waiting on a very important one.

If your AT&T services were suspended you would need to determine why and take care of it before you will regain access to your AT&T email accounts.

Not sure what you mean by "transferred my account info".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended.

2 of 2 (653 Views)