For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Greenjeans1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, January 19th, 2015 3:29 AM

WiFi outage since Wednesday Jan 14, 2015 - Los Angeles 90034

Anyone else? Spoke to customer service representative. Was told they are working on it but could not estimate when it would be back on. Very frustrated. Anyone else experiencing this in 90034 Zip code? I have ATT U-Verse so I can't use my cable or laptop.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Greenjeans1 wrote:
Anyone else? Spoke to customer service representative. Was told they are working on it but could not estimate when it would be back on. Very frustrated. Anyone else experiencing this in 90034 Zip code? I have ATT U-Verse so I can't use my cable or laptop.

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your outage situation.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply.

See if they can give you some info on what is going on and when you'll get it back.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @Greenjeans1,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to resolve this issue.

-David T

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.