Posted Oct 4, 2013
What to do with old WAP and Powersupply?

Hello, Recently ya'll changed my 2wire NID for a NVG985 setup. Im very happy with the new setup, however, I have a question. The tech took the Outside RG unit, However, She left the 2wire WAP and the Big Power supply (No battery). Im not sure what to do with them. I have absolutely no use for them, Can I dispose of them? Or does AT&T want them back? I called tech support, and the lady told me she "Thinks" I can just toss them, however, just to be sure she would have someone call me back. Couple days later and no calls.

What to do with old WAP and Powersupply?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 5, 2013
(0)

I think you need to return them to AT&T.  I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What to do with old WAP and Powersupply?