Posted Apr 11, 2013
6:32:01 PM
UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

I've been having some WiFi issues with my gateway, but don't know if it's related to this.  Just got through installing UVRealTime, and it suggested I post some screenshots - the IP tab has some red results.

ip.png

err.png

bit.png

Am I having any real issues with the gateway according to the above screenshots? Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Apr 13, 2013 7:59:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Well, the signal level is a bit marginal for your profile (which is why the suggested profile in red [25/2] is lower than your current [32/5]).  However, if you're not experiencing any issues (other than wireless signal), I'd not worry about it because you've only gotten an average of 2 uncorrectable blocks for a period of 3 weeks.

Your bitloading graph is pretty close to normal, though I'm surprised you don't have better bandwidth numbers at your distance.

If you were to try to record 3 HD movies, watch a fourth AND download a large file, you might have some issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 13, 2013 6:19:52 PM
(0)
Scholar

Am I correct in assuming that since there were no replies, that my system is okay despite the red values?

Re: UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Apr 13, 2013 7:59:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Well, the signal level is a bit marginal for your profile (which is why the suggested profile in red [25/2] is lower than your current [32/5]).  However, if you're not experiencing any issues (other than wireless signal), I'd not worry about it because you've only gotten an average of 2 uncorrectable blocks for a period of 3 weeks.

Your bitloading graph is pretty close to normal, though I'm surprised you don't have better bandwidth numbers at your distance.

If you were to try to record 3 HD movies, watch a fourth AND download a large file, you might have some issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

Solution