Posted Jul 5, 2013
How do I buy a new RG?

Since they won't let me change my ip address, I am willing to buy a new RG to change my ip address

How do I buy a new RG?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 5, 2013
(0)

Which RG do you currently have?

By the way, why do you need to change your IP address?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I buy a new RG?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 5, 2013
(0)

2wire model 3800hgv-b

it's a personal reason, but I'm going to change internet service if it cannot be changed

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 5, 2013
(0)

@kirbyCake..I have same problem.My contract expires in Sep.If they can't change my IP i will be changing service also.I talked with them too many times in the last few days and they can't solve my problem.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 5, 2013
(0)

KirbyCake wrote:

2wire model 3800hgv-b

it's a personal reason, but I'm going to change internet service if it cannot be changed

I'm sorry, you cannot purchase an 3800HGV-B from AT&T.  If you purchase one from another source, it will not work because it cannot be provisioned.  The 3800HGV-B remains the property of AT&T and is not offered for sale.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.