For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
skeeterintexas's profile
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

Friday, July 25th, 2014 11:29 AM

Announced: Gigapower coming to Dallas this summer

Announced this morning:

Gigapower coming to Dallas

"U-verse customers on the GigaPower network will be able to watch and record five simultaneous HD streams, with DVR storage capacity of up to one terabyte on the hard drive."

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

10 years ago

The 5 streams and Terabyte DVR is standard with Gigapower, i.e. Austin customers have been getting this.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

The 5 streams and Terabyte DVR is standard with Gigapower, i.e. Austin customers have been getting this.

I just emphasised that for those that have their knickers in a twist over the 4 stream limit.

Of course, they'll roll it out in Highland Park/University Park.  *rollseyes*

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

10 years ago

While the Terabyte DVR and 5 streams would be nice, I really have no other need for Gigapower, and especially the pricetag.

Which is good because my city is apparently so small it's not on AT&T or Google's list of cities they've announced any thoughts about providing.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.