Posted Mar 16, 2011
Remote Programming Screens Blank

the choose your remote screen is blank

the highlight is missing from every screen below that except for the blue back and home buttons when I manage to get to them.

I was able to get to the right DVD screen and get my code finally though.

I restarted the system, still blanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
3-19-2011 10:36:16 PM
(0)

It's working for me; maybe they were doing maintenance?

Is it still not working for y'all?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Remote Programming Screens Blank

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 17, 2011
(0)

I tried it also.  I got to the screen where one can select brand of TV but could not find the way to select the proper alphabetic reference.  So I gave up.  I agree that the set up program is not working as it is supposed to......unless I'm missing something and that is certainly possible.

"I offered my opponents a deal: if they stop telling lies about me,
I will stop telling the truth about them".
~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952..

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Remote Programming Screens Blank

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Mar 19, 2011
(0)

It's working for me; maybe they were doing maintenance?

Is it still not working for y'all?

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 20, 2011
(0)

Yup, working fine now.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 20, 2011
(0)

Thanks for letting us know, and this forum is always your best bet when something is acting up. :smileyhappy: