View profile
Solved
May 26, 2013 10:45:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

menu>options>audio/language options>closed captioning

Choose the one you want and Save. :smileywink:

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How do I put closed captions on TV?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 26, 2013 10:45:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Chris

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I put closed captions on TV?

2 of 7 (3,570 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2013 3:43:31 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi mimigram

Just checking up on your post. The instructions that mibrnsurg provided is exactly how to enable closed captioning on our U-verse TV boxes. Were you able to enable closed captioning on your TV? Feel free to let us know if you need additional assistance and we'll be glad to lend a hand. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi mimigram

Just checking up on your post. The instructions that mibrnsurg provided is exactly how to enable closed captioning on our U-verse TV boxes. Were you able to enable closed captioning on your TV? Feel free to let us know if you need additional assistance and we'll be glad to lend a hand. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 7 (3,570 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 8:55:39 AM
(0)
Tutor

is there not something easier to turn it on and off??

is there not something easier to turn it on and off??

4 of 7 (3,570 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 9:41:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Under the latest upgrade, can just push Enter/Zoom button in lower right, then scroll down to Closed Captions, click and turn On/Off . :smileywink:

Chris

Under the latest upgrade, can just push Enter/Zoom button in lower right, then scroll down to Closed Captions, click and turn On/Off . :smileywink:

Chris

5 of 7 (3,570 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 9:22:56 PM
(0)
Voyager

Has anyone noticed that the last two button pushes serve no function (except to require two extra pushes)?  In fact, with essentially the indentical menu, it could have been done in two or three button pushes, depending on which should be easier: cc or favorites.  Not surprising, since the entire menu system demonstrates most known bad programmiong technques.

Has anyone noticed that the last two button pushes serve no function (except to require two extra pushes)?  In fact, with essentially the indentical menu, it could have been done in two or three button pushes, depending on which should be easier: cc or favorites.  Not surprising, since the entire menu system demonstrates most known bad programmiong technques.

6 of 7 (3,482 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2013 6:31:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

erikrose wrote:

Not everyone likes "blind toggle" (though I would).  I think U-verse subscribers who use CC are so happy that the number of steps has been cut by nearly 75% that they're willing to live with this.

erikrose wrote:

Not everyone likes "blind toggle" (though I would).  I think U-verse subscribers who use CC are so happy that the number of steps has been cut by nearly 75% that they're willing to live with this.

7 of 7 (3,471 Views)