Posted Mar 14, 2014
8:03:57 AM
View profile
How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

Might switch from comcast x1, but I tried the Uverse demo in the AT&T store and the only thing I dont like is that there is no apparrent way to show a listing of free on demand movies.

If I can figure this out I will switch. It is what we use most often.

Thanks

OZ

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 14, 2014 9:47:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
disneyf1 - For your specific question - You can navigate - Menu - on demand - movies - free movies or Menu - on Demand - free shows - movies. Either way the list is five.

As dehascall says, a lot depends on what you subscribe to. The same applies to uverse.com. Check that out.
If you really want a lot of on-demand movies, check out Screen Pack for a small extra charge you have access to a large library of on-demand. While it is not free, it may not put you over the Comcast total price.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2014 9:11:53 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Mar 14, 2014 at 9:16:39 AM

U-Verse does not quite have the selection that Comcast has, in terms of free VoD movies.  That being said, if you subscribe to U-300, you will have Showtime VoD included, TMC VOD, Starz and so on.  More movies than you will have time to watch.  I-450 will add HBO + Cinemax VoD.  Plus U-Verse's equipment is quite a bit ahead of X1 in terms of stability as Comcast is throwing millions of dollars at the X1 to fix some clunkiness issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (863 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 14, 2014 9:47:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
disneyf1 - For your specific question - You can navigate - Menu - on demand - movies - free movies or Menu - on Demand - free shows - movies. Either way the list is five.

As dehascall says, a lot depends on what you subscribe to. The same applies to uverse.com. Check that out.
If you really want a lot of on-demand movies, check out Screen Pack for a small extra charge you have access to a large library of on-demand. While it is not free, it may not put you over the Comcast total price.

Re: How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

3 of 3 (857 Views)
Solution