Posted Apr 1, 2013
4:11:06 PM
Can not get my remote to turn on the tv or work the sound it did before and now will not.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Apr 1, 2013 4:37:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Gasman 50 - Maybe it is not in a specific mode. Press the att button & see if it controls the sound.
See if there is a sound level indicator that changes - but no sound. If that is the case, the STVB is muted. I can tell you how to fix.

Press the TV button. Se if TV off/on. If not. you will need to reprogram for the TV.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Can not get my remote to turn on the tv or work the sound it did before and now will not.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Apr 1, 2013 4:37:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Gasman 50 - Maybe it is not in a specific mode. Press the att button & see if it controls the sound.
See if there is a sound level indicator that changes - but no sound. If that is the case, the STVB is muted. I can tell you how to fix.

Press the TV button. Se if TV off/on. If not. you will need to reprogram for the TV.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can not get my remote to turn on the tv or work the sound it did before and now will not.

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 2, 2013 1:04:14 AM
(0)
Employee
Press menu, scroll to help, go down to set up, select program remote, select your remote.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can not get my remote to turn on the tv or work the sound it did before and now will not.