Posted Sep 19, 2013
11:55:01 AM
Uverse Receiver for sale

Hello im switching to Comcast.

I have two recievers,  one of them is wireless.  I have one wap and one rg(3801) and one   ups, i live in the miami area,

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Uverse Receiver for sale

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 19, 2013 11:58:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Uh no.....you can't sell any of that equipment.  You have to send it back to AT&T or you will be billed if it's really yours and you didn't just happen to "come across it". 

If you happened to "come across it" it can't be used again for Uverse because AT&T flags in in their system as missing or stolen so it's no longer able to be provisioned on a new or existing account.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Uverse Receiver for sale

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 19, 2013 12:49:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

So after a few days with U-Verse and getting really good internet speeds you decide to just give up on it and switch to Comcast? 

Also, you don't own the equipment, you'll need to cancel your service and then ship the stuff back to AT&T.  If you go to a UPS store, they process all of it and not charge you for it.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about U-Verse on the Xbox.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 19, 2013 12:52:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Gotta give the OP props. 

We've never had anyone so presumptuous as to try to sell a receiver on these message boards.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 19, 2013 2:45:09 PM
(0)
Tutor

well,  I gonna do the 30 day with comcast, like i did with uverse,    I'll probably   just keep the comcast internet and get Directv and keep  att mobile.   

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 19, 2013 4:40:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Theisonews wrote:

well,  I gonna do the 30 day with comcast, like i did with uverse,    I'll probably   just keep the comcast internet and get Directv and keep  att mobile.   

If and when you cancel, make sure you send all equipment back (RG/STB/DVR & don't forget the power cords!) or you will be charged for them.