Posted May 4, 2012
UVerse Receivers Helpful Links

Need help installing your Uverse receiver?  Do you want to use your Xbox360 as a receiver for Uverse TV?  Are you moving your Uverse equipment?  Here are some helpful links that will help guide you!  :smileyhappy:

How many receivers can I order?

AT&T U-verse TV Wireless Receiver

U-verse Enabled Applications for U-verse TV

Installing your U-verse receiver

How to use Xbox 360 as a receiver for U-verse TV

Equipment overview (Video too)

Moving your U-verse equipment - Video

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
5-4-2012 5:56:39 AM
(0)

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Accepted Solution

UVerse Receivers Helpful Links

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
May 4, 2012
(0)

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: UVerse Receivers Helpful Links

Solution