For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Talon3214's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, November 20th, 2014 7:11 PM

Closed

Top Secret "Facility Issue" Outage

I placed a online order for Uverse in the end of September during a special promotion. The online promotion went through, credit check and everything, and even being required to give a credit card so AT&T could charge my credit card every month. (Personally, thats fine. When they over charge, I challenge it with my credit company! Smiley LOL )  I immediately conducted an online chat to confirm everything...everything was confirmed....screenshot everything...(CYA)...

Low and behold...4 days later while at work, because I am in law enforcement and don't have my phone on, I had a voicemail....install won't be conducted as scheduled due to a facility issue...So, I immediately call the number back. I don't expect customer no-service to know anything about it. They hardly ever do.

I do my due diligence...I complain, I force them to make notes. I call every day the first week...Then the next...The 3rd week though? Really????? Really AT&T? What is so secretive? Is this how you retain customers? I don't even treat bad guys as a law enforcement officer this disrespectfully!!!! So, I was patient this go-around....despite that you folks (AT&T should've known about this before I placed my order and confirmed online in LIVE chat...I talked to someone during my 3rd week waiting...on October 10 I believe. I have a screen shot I will upload later from my phone just to blast him and shame him a little. AT&T deserves a little shame from this part. I was promised a discount from my first bill for waiting a whole month. He did not follow through nor did he make any notes...fortunately, the Social Media manager that I talked to this week (after blowing up Twitter) helped me out...now SHE deserves some props for calming me down!!!!

So, install comes around after a month. It works for about 25 days....goes dead during the Georgia game November 15. No Uverse....I miss Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy.....Now THAT crosses a line!!....Thank you "Paul" for trying your darnest to fix it that last Sunday....you were there forever trying to fix it....you switched everything out that you could. You checked everything. Its a Fiber Optic Issue....the same thing that caused it to be a 30 day install delay....the mysterious top secret facility issue....the 7th wonder.....that which must remain unspoken!!!!!

So, how about educating your frontline staff AT&T?!?!?!  Instead of leaving your customers out of the loop sitting in their living rooms in the dark, how about calling them and updating them?!?!?!?  I have been told numerous times I would get phone calls, not just by customer service reps, but by techs and others, and never get called!!!!  Never have I been treated so rudely and disrespectfully!!! By crooks or inmates. That is saying something!!!

We, the victims of your tops secret facility issue deserve a top secret deal is what we deserve!!!!! 

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

9 years ago

In order to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.

Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.