diggator's profile

Explorer

• 

29 Messages

Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 9:27 PM

Returning a Uverse Reciever

Whats the fastest way to return a Uverse receiver I am no longer using? And stop getting billed for it. Ive not been using it for over 8 months now and keep forgetting to return it somehow..

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

10 years ago

The only way to return one is by ups. Call customer service to verify that you can take it to a ups store. You should only need your account number. Keep the paperwork from the ups store. You will not get a tracking number. When I returned one I received a text message when it was received.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

10 years ago

So you currently have U-verse service and went to reduce the number of receivers? If so, please contact ATTCustomerCare by sending them a private message and ask to reduce the number of receivers.You may instead call up AT&T if you want an immediate response. Make sure to provide your account information along with the serial number of the receiver you want to remove from your account.

You'll then receive an email with the information you need. You'll have to go to your nearest The UPS Store with your account information stated by the email or bring the email printed out itself with you. They will ship it back for you.

For reference, here is the document referring to equipment returns:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB409172&cv=803#fbid=QIEv_mznMFr

Explorer

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you folks!! Resolved
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.