Posted Sep 28, 2012
new user - confused about auto-refill cycle

signed up for $25/month initially [9/8/12] then on 9/25 set up auto-refill for $25/90days

Here is where I am confused

my record shows the following:

Rate Plan: $25 monthly

Account balance expiration:12/25/2012

Auto-Refill frequency 1 day before the rate plan expires

Next Auto-Refill date: 10/08/2012

so - will my plan refill first on 10/8 [on the first month anaversery] + my "Rate Plan" changes from $25 monthly to $25 90 days -- and after that when 250 min runs out or on 12/25 which ever comes first

OR is it going to refill every month?

thank you

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
9-28-2012 7:32:22 PM
(0)
if the initial payment was for a full $25 (and not separate payments to total $25) it should renew every 90 days or till the balance is too low, which ever happens first.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

new user - confused about auto-refill cycle

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Sep 28, 2012
(0)
if the initial payment was for a full $25 (and not separate payments to total $25) it should renew every 90 days or till the balance is too low, which ever happens first.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: new user - confused about auto-refill cycle

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 29, 2012
(0)

thank you - I was concerned about my acct saying it was $25 monthly - but I suppose that will change at the end of my first fill - which was a $25/mo plan

Re: new user - confused about auto-refill cycle