Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
occ_user's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, January 24th, 2015 4:51 PM

cheapest rate plan for AT&T Nokia 635 phone

Hello, I am a potential customer of at&T gophone service. I would to know the cheapest rate plan that at&t has if I would like to buy the at&t nokia 635 windows phone. Would I have to pay $25 plus fees plus taxes every 30 days for the $25/mo plan?  I thought the $25 GoPhone refill cards that I see at Wal-Mart have an expiration time of 90 days(like what Trac-Fone has)?  I had bought the AT&T Z222 GoPhone yesterday, but I see from the reviews that it is not at all a good phone. I was going to use the pay-as-you-use rate plan for the Z222.  I presently use a cell phone one or twice a day for a few minutes. (Although with the feature-packed Nokia 635 I would use it a lot more!) I am somewhat budget-constrained.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

The $25 plan gives you 250 minutes of talk and unlimited texting and it is for 30 days once added to your phone. The card is valid for 90 days from purchase, if you don't add it to your phone, you lose it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you, kdfederer, for your prompt answer.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

9 years ago

I don't think that includes data. Adding a data package is $5 for 50 MB or $10 for 1 GB.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.