Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
theweag's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 28th, 2014 1:50 PM

GoPhone expiration date

Greetings:

I have an expiration date in Sept however, I still have funds on my phone account.  Will the account expire or roll over untill I have used all the time remaining?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @theweag

There are two different expiration dates with Go Phones accounts, a balance expiration and a plan expiration.

Balance (Refill) expiration depends on the amount of the refill, it can be from 30 days ($15) to a full year ($100), most common one is 90 days ($25, $40, $50, $60). If you let your balance expire, you will lose it, and once expired, you'll have 59 days to refill it or the account will get canceled all together.

Plan expiration is every 30 days. If you have enough money in your account to cover the price of your plan, it'll automatically renew from that balance for another 30 days. Otherwise, you'll have until the balance expiration date to add enough money for your plan to renew.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

hi, @ATTDmitriyCM

how can I find out the price of my plan?? 

how can I find out the balance expiration day? 

Thank you. 

ezhong

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Dial 611 hit send

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

This is a related question; 
I am currently on a monthly plan with a balance of $0.65 on my account. 

If I was to change to a "pay-per-minute" plan, will it start using my balance if I don't make any calls/send any text messages/use data? 
I want to refill my account but I don't want it to start using the money I refill it with just yet. 

thanks, 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I haven't put minutes on my phone in a while will I still be able to with no problems? It's a att ZTE go phone .

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Cdula50 That depends on how long is "awhile". If your account balance is $0 for more than 60 days, your account is cancelled and you lose your number. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.