Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
sgt99maj's profile

Contributor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 4:24 PM

Go-Phone

I am on the $.10 a minute Go-Phone plan and currenty have large ballance in may account. Can I use that ballance instead of a credit card to pay for my service til the ballance is depleted? I normally add $25 every 3 months and my ballance is around $250+.

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, you can use that balance until it goes to zero. However, you have to make sure to use the balance before the expiration date, if you don't, make sure to refill the account with some more money to extend the expiration date, so you can keep the money on your account, and keep it rolling. 

Contributor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Sorry, but I don't think you got the question.

I would like to use my balance to pay the $25 every 3 months instead of adding money via a credit card to extend the expiration date.

I know I can use it for minutes, text and data so why can't I use it to extend the expiration date?

If I have $250+ in the account that should cover about 30 months of service at $25 every 3 months.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I am in the same position. If you wish to use the $ toward yr balance then use the one year lump sum payment arrangement and then deal from there.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I have a balance in excess of $100 - I believe the law in CA says I can get a cash refund. I think.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I would like to transfer the balance and the phone to someone else. Is that possible?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I am on the $2 a day plan - I only got this as a backup since the Sprint service was off for a week after a large storm. I am very interested in getting rid of this balance. The thing about having to keep paying so you don't lose the money you have already paid on the Go Phone acct is making me nuts and I want to get out from under this burden.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I have NO idea why the word "Tutor" is being put under my name. ???
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.